2021-2022 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So if I can see the accepted check list does that mean I'm getting an A for sure?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't received an official acceptance letter but I can see my Matriculation Agreement form on my portal stating I have been offered a spot!! According to past threads that pretty much means I'm in. Soo excited and still in disbelief because I felt like I was too nervous during my interview. Good luck everybody!!

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed on 9/21 and got a phone call and email on 9/24! My first acceptance of the cycle!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I have my interview next week, how was yours? any tips?
It was a very chill interview! My interviewers were lovely and we joked around together at the end so all in all it was low stress :) I would say to just be prepared to talk about your experiences and what they meant to you and to be honest.

It was a very chill interview! My interviewers were lovely and we joked around together at the end so all in all it was low stress :) I would say to just be prepared to talk about your experiences and what they meant to you and to be honest.
What was the interview format? Was it a 2 on 1?

Just got an email from AZCOM encouraging me to apply to their “alternative” program in pharmacy.
AZCOM rejected me literally the day after I was complete back in July.

That's crazy turnaround. Did they just auto reject because of stats? How does that work?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was put on hold at the start of September, does anyone know if AZCOM accepts update letters? I gained some additional experience shadowing an osteopathic physician.

Woke up to an II today 10/5! Complete 7/16, OOS

Reactions: 1 users
Just interviewed online today, it was pretty chill. A bit long with the waiting but I got a good impression of the school and a lot of info.

Complete in June with no II gang WYA?

Reactions: 3 users
when did you interview? I have one coming up in a few weeks and was wondering if u had any tips. ty!
+1 on the when did you interview. I only interviewed a week ago but starting to get anxious on the timeline of course

Would it be too late now to apply to this school? I'm CA ORM lizzM of 72. I don't have any DO shadowing tho
obviously everybody's situation is different but I didn't have any DO shadowing and I applied here in like mid to late october of my cycle and I'm a second year now.

obviously everybody's situation is different but I didn't have any DO shadowing and I applied here in like mid to late october of my cycle and I'm a second year now.
How are the frequency of exams in year 2? I heard it really ramps up here

How are the frequency of exams in year 2? I heard it really ramps up here
the number of exam is not too different than first year but it's a lot more content and more difficult courses. it's almost like first year is a warm up for second year haha

how often do people get an II after receiving a WL?

we should be prepared to answer questions about christianity/religion/spirituality, right? I'm so scared omg never felt more scared going into an interview

we should be prepared to answer questions about christianity/religion/spirituality, right? I'm so scared omg never felt more scared going into an interview
I would say only if that's a large portion of your application or has a strong presence in your PS. but it's a private school with no religious ties.

I would say only if that's a large portion of your application or has a strong presence in your PS. but it's a private school with no religious ties.
uh oh i need to keep schools' missions straight. thank you, i realized i was freaking out over the wrong school.

There must be some kind of technical glitch or internet outage because I still haven't received an II yet.

Reactions: 3 users
Just wanted to update ya'll. After lots of silence from this school, I've finally been invited to interview. Complete 6/28 OOS. Although, with the steep tuition and an acceptance elsewhere, I may end up forgoing the interview.

Is Waitlist for II a soft R here? Sorry if this has already been asked.

WL Interview...This is like my third year applying and never got this far ;(. I will take it.

WL Interview...This is like my third year applying and never got this far ;(. I will take it.
Does this mean my LORs and app are good enough besides stats? Can I assume no one talked **** about me in my LORs. lol

Does this school accept interest or update letters?

Applied last year and got an R. Applied this year and just received the pre- II waitlist email. Made it further this cycle but can't help but think it is a soft R :(

Just wanted to update ya'll. After lots of silence from this school, I've finally been invited to interview. Complete 6/28 OOS. Although, with the steep tuition and an acceptance elsewhere, I may end up forgoing the interview.
hey, thanks for the update! exact same complete date as you, im still waiting to hear back though smh, i wonder what's taking so long but at least this gave me hope again that you can get invited for II. How did you hear back? Email or portal checking?

hey, thanks for the update! exact same complete date as you, im still waiting to hear back though smh, i wonder what's taking so long but at least this gave me hope again that you can get invited for II. How did you hear back? Email or portal checking?
I checked the portal and it popped up when I logged in.

does anyone who interviewed 10/5 remember when they would give decisions?

No call or email but portal updated to show accepted checklist!!

Reactions: 2 users