2021-2022 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone else’s MCAT show as not received?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
As long as it is on your AACOMAS profile it should be fine. When in doubt send it again.
When I called them, they said my file was complete and they do not use the MCAT when reviewing the file so I’m not sure. I just don’t understand why others would have it received and mine wouldn’t because I did send it to AACOMAS and every other school has it

When I called them, they said my file was complete and they do not use the MCAT when reviewing the file so I’m not sure. I just don’t understand why others would have it received and mine wouldn’t because I did send it to AACOMAS and every other school has it
Yeah I understand it might just not be updated in the system

I was wondering about how long other applicants answers to the first question, "How did you learn about osteopathic medicine" were?

Interviewed yesterday. It was conversational and everyone was very very nice. No pressure at all. Love the school, good luck everyone!!
(They have more than 400 spots and it is still early in the cycle. Stay tuned.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Mind sharing any questions you were asked?
I don't think I can share questions here but they were not anything unexpected. Thankfully no hard questions. Check out the NOVA interview feedback page on sdn.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone been able to pay for their secondary submission yet? I submitted back in June and received the application complete phone call, but I still have not been asked to pay anything. I know IIs are going out and am concerned there may be an issue with my application. I plan on calling this morning, just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

Interviewed yesterday. It was conversational and everyone was very very nice. No pressure at all. Love the school, good luck everyone!!
(They have more than 400 spots and it is still early in the cycle. Stay tuned.)
Did they tell you when you should hear back from them?

How long did it take you guys for AACOMAS to be linked to your profile? right now it says im missing mcat, aacomas and letters

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there an email for admissions or do you have to call? Am wondering about if the GPA screen is a hard cutoff

How long did it take you guys for AACOMAS to be linked to your profile? right now it says im missing mcat, aacomas and letters
I submitted my secondary a week ago and it still said I was missing my AACOMAS and MCAT…so I called and they said admissions is just a little behind on putting them in.

quick question, Im really confused

I got a personal call from the school to tell me that my application is complete and is now under review, I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this?

quick question, Im really confused

I got a personal call from the school to tell me that my application is complete and is now under review, I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this?
Hi! I did and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too. The school calls you to basically tell you that the file is complete and they can review your app now.

Reactions: 1 user
If i didnt get a call but my app on the Nova Graduate Application area is complete, should I be worried? Its been complete for a while now

Anyone submit early and still not hear from NOVA?

Reactions: 2 users
You have to do it manually.
I had the same issue and when I called, they told me your AACOMAS profile automatically links with the NOVA application. It just takes time. It took about 1.5-2 weeks for my stuff to link up. Once they did, I even received a call from the office telling me my application materials were received and that it was now complete. If I was you, I would just call to make sure.

My transcripts are showing as not received. Shouldn't this already be pulled from AACOMAS ? Can someone help out
Would appreciate it

My transcripts are showing as not received. Shouldn't this already be pulled from AACOMAS ? Can someone help out
Would appreciate it
How long has it been since you submitted your secondary? For me it took 1.5-2 weeks for everything to update. If it's been longer, I suggest you give them a call.

Submitted secondary on 7/3. Called them and they said they have everything and application is complete. Transcripts still showing as not received 👀

Submitted secondary on 7/3. Called them and they said they have everything and application is complete. Transcripts still showing as not received 👀
Me too, both my MCAT and Transcripts show as not received. If you notice they don’t have a red asterisks near it which means they aren’t required for your application to be complete and looked at. I also called and was told the same thing

It's probably a lag in the system then, since they said they have everything. You should be good to go!

II today. Complete 6/13. LM 70, international.

Reactions: 3 users
I submitted my primary to nova three weeks ago and still haven't received a secondary. Should I email them?

I would make sure you check your spam folder. My secondary went straight into spam. It should be named as an Email from Mellisa Chamberlain I believe.

Reactions: 1 users
I submitted my primary to nova three weeks ago and still haven't received a secondary. Should I email them?

I would make sure you check your spam folder. My secondary went straight into spam. It should be named as an Email from Mellisa Chamberlain I believe.
What @medicalhopeful1 said. My secondary appeared in my Gmail account's "promotions" folder, for some bizarre reason.

I just checked and haven't received anything.

II received earlier this week!
OOS
submitted secondary 6/27
complete 8/5

For any1 concerned saying things are missing, I was finished a month ago and finally got a call a few days ago saying all my stuff was in for review. Before that, said my LOR and transcripts were missing even though those were the first things I did lol. They aren't updating things but they are there.

Hello future docs! I’m a current M2 at Nova! If you guys have any questions, you can definitely private message me, I’m more than willing to help as I know how stressful this time is! But keep your heads high and be proud of all the accomplishments you have done thus far!

Reactions: 2 users
Can someone tell me how many Nova schools are there?

there is MD and DO and then there's different campuses within DO. Not sure about different campuses within MD.

Has anyone had the interview yet? I would love to DM you a question if that's okay. My interview is on Tuesday.

I got a call today that im complete after 2-3 weeks of submitting. They said i will get a decision 4-6 weeks from today for anyone curious :)

I got a call today that im complete after 2-3 weeks of submitting. They said i will get a decision 4-6 weeks from today for anyone curious :)
I've been complete since 06/30 and I haven't heard a thing from them :)

Two DO locations: David (Ft Lauderdale) and Clearwater (Tampa Bay Regional)
One MD: Only Davie. Smaller program. Much newer.