2021-2022 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just turned down my acceptance. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who got off the waitlist send updates or anything?

Are there any 3rd/4th years or alumni that can explain how they do rotations?

Did anyone who got off the waitlist get an email about TUNCOMs masters program and a fee waiver a while back? I’m beginning to think they send that to people who probably won’t get off the waitlist :( . I was waitlisted back in February and received an email about their masters program/fee waiver back in March. By the way congrats to everyone getting in. Y’all are amazing :)

Try to find out cause some schools email that stuff to their top waitlisted, or a specific group like URMs on the waitlist, instate, etc

Did anyone who got off the waitlist get an email about TUNCOMs masters program and a fee waiver a while back? I’m beginning to think they send that to people who probably won’t get off the waitlist :( . I was waitlisted back in February and received an email about their masters program/fee waiver back in March. By the way congrats to everyone getting in. Y’all are amazing :)
Hi!! I interviewed on 3/8, WL on 3/20, and got off the WL on 5/10. I never got an email about the master program 😕

Last edited:
I got it too 😭

Making me feel like my chances here are over lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be withdrawing soon. Good luck to everyone! Hope one of you gets off the waitlist! :)

Pulled off from WL! I did receive master program info a week ago.

Just got accepted from the WL and I also received the masters program email

BTW is there any TUN student here willing to answer my questions about the school?

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrawing soon, was accepted in state. Just making sure my seat is secured. Goodluck!

Does anyone have an example of what an example block schedule looks like at TUNCOM? Like approx how many lectures a day and when are you tested?

Accepted off of the waitlist around ten days ago but will be declining. Good luck to everyone! I interviewed in February.

Anyone get off the waitlist that interviewed in November? Feeling a bit forgotten given a lot of acceptances off the WL have been 2022 interview dates.

Hi everyone! how long does it take to get the official acceptance after getting the initial email of getting in from the program director?

Is there an accepted students Facebook group or GroupMe? Recently admitted student here! (June 1, 2022)

did anyone who has been accepted off WL recently send any updates or LOIs?
I was placed on the waitlist for the May 2022 batch of interviews (5/27), and was offered a seat June 1st. I did not send any updates, LOIs, or even a thank you email to any of the professors for my interview.

I just got an interest email, anyone else get one? I'm trying not to be too hopeful to avoid unnecessary mental stress.

I got one too. I'm already getting set up at acom but i'd be very conflicted if touro pulls me off the waitlist

got off WL as well! interviewed late march, 3.3 ugpa, 3.8 masters gpa, 503 mcat, 7k clinical hours

Anyone know if there is a groupme set up for accepted students?

Just got an II? Placed on II waitlist 2/3. Will be declining.