• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

2021-2022 Tufts

AMANEY01

Jun 30, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
    Congrats! They definitely wouldn't send you an interview if they didn't think you were a good fit so I'd say you have a great chance. When were you complete if you don't mind me asking.
    I was complete 7/28. I also submitted my application the same day I got the secondary. Tufts, being an undergrad here, is by far my top choice so I had that one pre-written.

Reactions: 1 user
    About the Ads
    About the Ads
    About the Ads

EvilElmo

Muppet
    2+ Year Member
    Aug 20, 2019
    Elmo's World
    www.sesamestreet.org
      I hate the cold silence ----
      This Is Fine GIF

• Haha
      Reactions: 2 users
      About the Ads

perkelmo

Jul 26, 2020
        II just now! Tried scheduling the interview but there are no dates available whatsoever. Anyone encountering this?
        There were a couple of dates in mid Nov when I first went to sign up like ~30 mins ago, but they were both inconvenient for me lmfao so I didn’t sign up.

They’re gone now, so I think they’ll just open up more dates in a bit! Guess we just need to wait lol

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.