2021-2022 Western Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Phone interview invite received 8/18. Complete 7/30. OOS.

Just received the experience review completion email today 8/19

secondary completed on the 4th
Experience review started on the 17th

Members don't see this ad :)
Experience review started today 8/24, complete 7/27 tho.

got the "beginning experience review" email today (8/24), and I was complete 7/23

I have my phone interview tomorrow... anyone who has done theirs have any feedback/advice??

Is it bad if I haven’t recieved a phone II and my experiences review was complete 8/3?

y'all talkin bout phone interviews i haven't even been through the experiences review yet :sleep:

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else still not even entered experience review? Complete 7/12

+1, no updates via email or on the portal. Completed 07/13. I'm sure there's a mysterious order they're going about reviewing these apps and hoping we get there soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's all good, they started my experience review last week (complete around the same date as you) and they haven't finished that yet. Probably think my experiences are boo boo lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Been in consideration for a telephone interview since 8/2. Anyone else?

Reactions: 4 users
Experience review started 8/24. Secondary complete on 8/2.

Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes after a phone interview to hear back about a virtual interview, on average?

Moved to experiences review this morning, complete 7/12

Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes after a phone interview to hear back about a virtual interview, on average?

I’m not sure but I think live interviews come out every other Wednesday! Maybe tomorrow will be the first II Wednesday?

Under consideration for telephone interview, complete 8/6, experiences review 8/17 !

+whatever#isnext to the experiences review this morning. Complete 7/14.

Reactions: 1 users
Phone interview received today, experience review was complete 8/03

Hi Everyone, does anyone can explain what the online assessment is about? What is the questions look like? Can someone give an example? I am a little bit nervous about it.....

Hi Everyone, does anyone can explain what the online assessment is about? What is the questions look like? Can someone give an example? I am a little bit nervous about it.....
its essentially a personality test. if I remember it correctly it is one of those questionnaires that asks if you strongly disagree, disagree, neutral, agree and strongly agree with the given statements. nothing you can really study for

its essentially a personality test. if I remember it correctly it is one of those questionnaires that asks if you strongly disagree, disagree, neutral, agree and strongly agree with the given statements. nothing you can really study for
Thanks!!!

Any get a virtual interview invite after the phone interview yet?

Any get a virtual interview invite after the phone interview yet?

Nope, not for me yet. They say on their website that they release first acceptances on October 15 so hopefully they will start interviews soon!

If my experience review has been complete for weeks is that a bad sign?

Anyone still under consideration for a phone interview for over a month?

Reactions: 7 users
Complete 7/27, experiences review began 8/24, review complete 9/7 and under consideration for a phone interview.

+1 under consideration for phone interview. OOS complete 7/14 experience review started 8/31.

If I remember correctly, I believe they make their decisions about II after PI within 3 weeks or so.
Oh, okay. Thank you. I didn't know that. Looking back on prior threads, it seemed as if the virtual II came at random times following the phone interview.

Been under consideration for PI since 8/5. Since others are moving into consideration now, does that seem like a hold/R at this point or do phone interviews continue throughout the cycle?