2021-2022 Western University of Health Sciences (Pomona, California)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess I gg-ed too early, just got an A. The to-do list is already due, any idea?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
its crazy that they are accepting alternates this late, hoping some of the luck rubs off on us

Reactions: 4 users
Got off the alternate yesterday, interviewed Febuary 11th.

Best of luck to those waiting!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Received an A off the waitlist on July 12th!! Interviewed Jan 13th. Hoping the best for anyone else waiting :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone - I was recently accepted and was wondering if anyone is able to invite me to the GroupMe/Discord? I am still waiting on a WesternU email, but I am hoping to get a few questions answered as orientation and class seems to start very soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone - I was recently accepted and was wondering if anyone is able to invite me to the GroupMe/Discord? I am still waiting on a WesternU email, but I am hoping to get a few questions answered as orientation and class seems to start very soon!
Congratulations. You are so lucky!
Did they call you or email you? Thanks

Just got the call! Accepted off of the Alternate list! Could not be more excited!!!! I was hoping someone could add me to the GroupMe/Discord as well.

Does anyone know if the lectures are pre-recorded or if they are mandatory?

Does anyone know if the lectures are pre-recorded or if they are mandatory?
I'm a few years out, but I can't imagine it being much different: 90+% lectures recorded live, some, "mandatory." 10% pre-recorded. Worked out to about 2-3 mandatory days per week on average.