2021-2022 William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have to pay a deposit? Do you mind sharing stats and if URM/ORM
Haven't gotten the official email yet. The lady was like we're technically not allowed to tell you guys, but I'm certain you'll love the email you will receive later.

ORM
TX resident
3.62/3.48
505 (121 CARS yeet)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Y'all I got accepted today 😭😭 I didn't think I'd get in anywhere

Reactions: 11 users
I’m so confused, I reached out to admissions because I hadn’t received a secondary with a 504 MCAT. They told me my science scores are too low- breakdown was 125/125/125/129… also I have a low GPA. Still, should I reach out again? Would appreciate any insight
Not sure what you expect if you ask again since that was a straightforward answer. Why are you confused?

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to all future doctors accepted today ☺️
How did you find out and when did you interview ?

Haven't gotten the official email yet. The lady was like we're technically not allowed to tell you guys, but I'm certain you'll love the email you will receive later.

ORM
TX resident
3.62/3.48
505 (121 CARS yeet)
OMG I have a 504 with a 122 CARS (retake from a 121 CARS) YOU GAVE ME HOPE

• Love
For ppl who've received interviews, I think WCUCOM accepts ~ 90% of applicants they interview so if you don't screw up big time you'll be fine.

I received an email from WCUCOM to submit my transcripts. ( I took summer classes). i was complete July 27. Wondering what it means.

Just received an interview invite on 8/28 at around 11 AM EST, this may be stupid question but, when they say a 20-30 minute interview do they let the interview end organically or do they just end it after half an hour?

Just received an interview invite on 8/28 at around 11 AM EST, this may be stupid question but, when they say a 20-30 minute interview do they let the interview end organically or do they just end it after half an hour?
From my experience, it ended organically but didn’t last more than 30 minutes

For those who called after their interviews, how long did you wait before calling?

I interviewed on the 18th of August and still have not heard anything should I take that as bad news lol

I interviewed on the 18th of August and still have not heard anything should I take that as bad news lol
They were probably affected by Ida so give them until maybe the end of this week. You could also try calling them. They won't tell you directly that you got the A, but they definitely hint it at you.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everybody! I'm really concerned cus I submitted 7/8 OOS with high stats but still nothing :confused:
Same here, I was complete early August and have not heard anything yet. Getting worried, really intent on going to this school.

Has anyone received an interview more than three weeks after submitting secondary?

Has anyone received interviews after the hurricane? wondering if they are back to work already

Should I give admissions a call if I still haven't received a secondary? From the thread I can only assume that I didnt get picked cause im OOS in NJ? My MCAT was a 507, with a 126/127 on the sciences. The only thing might be that AACOMAS calculated my sgpa as 3.28, is that what held me back from getting a secondary? This is like the only DO school whose secondary I havent received and just wanted to figure out why.

Should I give admissions a call if I still haven't received a secondary? From the thread I can only assume that I didnt get picked cause im OOS in NJ? My MCAT was a 507, with a 126/127 on the sciences. The only thing might be that AACOMAS calculated my sgpa as 3.28, is that what held me back from getting a secondary? This is like the only DO school whose secondary I havent received and just wanted to figure out why.
Probably your sgpa

Have you heard anything back after submitting? Just curious.
Nope, but it’s still early:) plus my secondary essay could have been better. My earlier essays comparing to what I write now were 🤮👶

Its not. I have 3.10 sGPA and i got one.
Oh really, was ur mcat higher than mine, if u dont mind me asking? We can PM if u dont feel comfortable saying it here. I am considering calling them and asking, but idk if thats really acceptable.

Oh really, was ur mcat higher than mine, if u dont mind me asking? We can PM if u dont feel comfortable saying it here. I am considering calling them and asking, but idk if thats really acceptable.
Same score

• Wow