2021-22 UCSF School of Dentistry Interprofessional Health Post-Bac Certificate Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kemkemx

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't believe I saw a thread specifically for UCSF's post bac program (2021-2022) so I thought I would make one! I submitted my app 2/14. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, thanks for making the thread. I submitted my application on 2/16.

Hey guys! Do yall have more information from this program? Know people who applied (got the grades they needed) and got into dental school after completing the program? (especially out of state)

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! Do yall have more information from this program? Know people who applied (got the grades they needed) and got into dental school after completing the program? (especially out of state)

Thank you!
The website is a really good resource to find out more information on the program. I know one person that has completed the program and got accepted to dental school.

Hey guys, just got an interview for UCSF dental post bac program, anyone have tips about the interview process?

Hey guys, just got an interview for UCSF dental post bac program, anyone have tips about the interview process?
Hi there,
I recently submitted my application. i think i submitted too late but could you tell me how you recieved the interview like via email? phone call?

Hi there,
I recently submitted my application. i think i submitted too late but could you tell me how you recieved the interview like via email? phone call?
What day did you submit? And interview offers are sent out via email!

I submitted on the last day on 3/31
I know that they are rolling admissions and it's best to submit your app as early as possible but honestly I wouldn't fret too too much about it. I think they are still reviewing applications!

Hi is anyone an out of state applicant and considering going ?