2021 June ACPE Meeting CSU & Larkin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VA77

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
CSU and Larkin Live to Fight Another Day

Yep. ACPE just released this month's meeting and it business as usual for both CSU and Larkin. Really thought CSU would get revoked but at least 50% is passing...smh.
Thought we might be making some progress with Hampton but now I believe it was a fluke.

Larkin University College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy Program: Candidate status continued. (2020-2021) (2021-2022)*
The ACPE Board of Directors finds the Doctor of Pharmacy program to be in compliance with all
accreditation standards except Standards No. 5, 8, 9

Accredited with Probation Status
Chicago State University College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy Program remains Accredited with Probation status. (2020-2021) (2022-2023)*
Standards cited in this action as partially compliant: Standard No.17: Progression and Standard No.
24: Assessment Elements for Section I: Educational Outcomes.
Probationary status to be reviewed at the ACPE Board of Directors meeting in January 2022.

Members don't see this ad.

CSU and Larkin Live to Fight Another Day

Yep. ACPE just released this month's meeting and it business as usual for both CSU and Larkin. Really thought CSU would get revoked but at least 50% is passing...smh.
Thought we might be making some progress with Hampton but now I believe it was a fluke.

Larkin University College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy Program: Candidate status continued. (2020-2021) (2021-2022)*
The ACPE Board of Directors finds the Doctor of Pharmacy program to be in compliance with all
accreditation standards except Standards No. 5, 8, 9

Accredited with Probation Status
Chicago State University College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy Program remains Accredited with Probation status. (2020-2021) (2022-2023)*
Standards cited in this action as partially compliant: Standard No.17: Progression and Standard No.
24: Assessment Elements for Section I: Educational Outcomes.
Probationary status to be reviewed at the ACPE Board of Directors meeting in January 2022.
Geezzz... it's disgusting that Larkin U just keeps dragging along. Now they use Ruth Nemire, the former ASHP Vice President (was hired as a part-time faculty at Larkin U) to be their chess move. They should be shut down. I hope Ruth Nemire won't have the audacity to appeal or sue the accreditation agency like Hampton U did. Just shameless! Keep popping out people who can't even do basic algebra and give them the pathetic doctoral title. Schools like you drag the pharmacy profession down to mud... what a morbid picture of this profession moving forward!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Geezzz... it's disgusting that Larkin U just keeps dragging along. Now they use Ruth Nemire, the former ASHP Vice President (was hired as a part-time faculty at Larkin U) to be their chess move. They should be shut down. I hope Ruth Nemire won't have the audacity to appeal or sue the accreditation agency like Hampton U did. Just shameless! Keep popping out people who can't even do basic algebra and give them the pathetic doctoral title. Schools like you drag the pharmacy profession down to mud... what a morbid picture of this profession moving

Geezzz... it's disgusting that Larkin U just keeps dragging along. Now they use Ruth Nemire, the former ASHP Vice President (was hired as a part-time faculty at Larkin U) to be their chess move. They should be shut down. I hope Ruth Nemire won't have the audacity to appeal or sue the accreditation agency like Hampton U did. Just shameless! Keep popping out people who can't even do basic algebra and give them the pathetic doctoral title. Schools like you drag the pharmacy profession down to mud... what a morbid picture of this profession moving forward!
Not only that... there're rumors that faculty dating students at this school and everyone knows and no one says... just disgusting

Ruth Nemire is the former vice president of ACPE (accreditation agency). I'm thoroughly disappointed by ACPE playing favorite and doing personal favor

Reactions: 1 user