2022-2023 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Complete 6/28 and I haven't heard a word from this school. 3.4/510.

Interview on 9/23, just got the A!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all with As already!! How was the interview day+interview itself?

Has anyone who got an A received the email about next steps yet?

Can someone please share how long it took to receive a secondary?

Can someone please share how long it took to receive a secondary?

Take the time to go through previous posts as people have posted their completion date of their primary application, when they received secondary, a completion of it and a II. You will be able to make an assumption when you will receive one based on the trends of previous posts.
FYI, II received 08/09, secondary recieved 7/3 and completed 7/11.

• Love
A call this morning! Interviewed 10/07

Does anyone know if seats are almost filled at this point?

Congrats to all with As already!! How was the interview day+interview itself?
The interview process was really enjoyable. Small interview groups, <10 people in my afternoon section. Every interviewer was incredibly kind and had read and taken notes on my primary app and ECs. I almost wish I had reserved a morning interview because you get the interviews out of the way before the campus tour; it’s a flipped schedule for the afternoon group!

Accepted!! 😭😭 interviewed 10/10

Accepted! Interviewed 10/10. All the interviewers were so cool. The facilities are really nice too. It really seemed like students there are happy. It seemed genuine.

I saw someone ask if the seats are full. I wanted to say that the lady “hosting” interview day for us told us that they usually send acceptances to double the number of seats they actually have available, because there is so much movement (people decide to go elsewhere, people wait a long time to secure their seat, etc) so if you have not yet received an interview invite, have faith bc there should be plenty of spots available to you all. Especially after December♥️.

For accepted students, am I right that we don’t have to sign or do anything until December 15th when we pay our deposit? After they told me I got in I kinda feel like I blacked out and missed what all they said about that lol. Don’t want to accidentally miss a deadline and give up my seat.

Accepted! Interviewed 10/10. All the interviewers were so cool. The facilities are really nice too. It really seemed like students there are happy. It seemed genuine.

I saw someone ask if the seats are full. I wanted to say that the lady “hosting” interview day for us told us that they usually send acceptances to double the number of seats they actually have available, because there is so much movement (people decide to go elsewhere, people wait a long time to secure their seat, etc) so if you have not yet received an interview invite, have faith bc there should be plenty of spots available to you all. Especially after December♥️.
Thanks for this

For accepted students, am I right that we don’t have to sign or do anything until December 15th when we pay our deposit? After they told me I got in I kinda feel like I blacked out and missed what all they said about that lol. Don’t want to accidentally miss a deadline and give up my seat.

Yes! They should’ve sent an email to you as well with a link where it restates that information.

Is anyone considering this school at their #1 choice so far?

Reactions: 1 users
Does KCOM send interview invites my email or mail? I saw their website says mail.

II yesterday. Will not be attending. Good luck y’all!

just cancelled my interview, hope it goes to someone else!! good luck y'all!

Bit late, but:
App complete 08/25
II received 08/30
Interview scheduled for this Friday 11/04, does anybody who has interviewed here already have any advice to give?? The nerves are really starting to hit.

Bit late, but:
App complete 08/25
II received 08/30
Interview scheduled for this Friday 11/04, does anybody who has interviewed here already have any advice to give?? The nerves are really starting to hit.
super relaxed interview. Everyone is super kind and helpful. Genuinely want you there. there were 3 interviews, all one on one and open file. Look through your app and resume. Pretty standard questions. they give you information about your interviewees on the day of.

• Love