2022-2023 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted, OOS, Indianappolis campus. They sent me an email saying congratulations. God is Great!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A OOS, Indianapolis today. Good luck to everyone else on the WL! Don't give up hope yet!

Reactions: 4 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist today for Fort Wayne! Got an email this morning and letter was in the mail this afternoon. This is my second cycle (in my gap year now) and I was on the waitlist last year. IS mcat 508. Gpa 3.9. Interviewed 10/12

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody think any more instate movements going to happen this cycle?
I am not sure, maybe if someone does not turn in their transcripts on time or if they get into the first few days and drop.
I am also still on the waitlist, and I am assuming that no more will be pulled in order to keep my mind on the upcoming application cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an A in the mail!!!! IS and I'm going to the Gary campus. I can't believe it!!! Hopefully this means some more A's are on the way for you guys who are still waiting!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just got an A in the mail!!!! IS and I'm going to the Gary campus. I can't believe it!!! Hopefully this means some more A's are on the way for you guys who are still waiting!
Congrats glad to see somebody Whos been in the same boat get some good news! Did it show in informed delivery?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted ED!!!! Got a letter in the mail today!
Currently on this upcoming year's app cycle as ED, and I was curious about campus placement. Do EDP acceptances guarantee your first choice campus or is it still the lottery between the other ED applicants?

Currently on this upcoming year's app cycle as ED, and I was curious about campus placement. Do EDP acceptances guarantee your first choice campus or is it still the lottery between the other ED applicants?
Early Decision applicants and those given one of the 4 year scholarships get their first choice placement. Early Decision also means you are required/expected to be at that campus for all four years. Those who directly admitted into a scholarly concentration program (only 2 of the concentrations do this) are automatically given placement at the campus that offers that concentration.

I didn't apply ED, but I am happy to answer any general questions about the IU application process :)

My interview day had a financial aid info session, a student panel, interview check-in, and then my interview (I had two interviewers speaking with me in a single Zoom call). The order of these might vary for you depending on what time of day your interviews are happening - for example, I attended the morning financial aid info session because I had an afternoon interview. I got an email two days before my interview with the day's schedule, so you'll know specifics once you get that. Good luck!!!
Do you know if it’s required to attend the student panel and financial aid session? I had an emergency and couldn’t attend either.

Do you know if it’s required to attend the student panel and financial aid session? I had an emergency and couldn’t attend either.
I was waitlisted last year and reapplying. Honestly doubt it will make a difference. It was more of an info session for our sakes than theirs.

Reactions: 1 user
Just found out I got placed at the Indianapolis campus! (ED applicant.) Has anyone else heard campus selection? I didn’t think it was released until May

Hey! I was accepted ED this cycle and have been anxiously awaiting campus placement. This year the rankings aren’t due until October 23rd, so I’m wondering if I won’t hear anything until a couple of weeks after the due date. Is this similar to how it was last cycle?