2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Added LECOM-Bradenton to my school list in AACOMAS this morning. Hoping to receive secondary soon as well. Did you all receive notification when your AACOMAS primary was transmitted yesterday? I was verified at over 11 schools like a month ago but did not receive any notification of transmission yesterday....

Added LECOM-Bradenton to my school list in AACOMAS this morning. Hoping to receive secondary soon as well. Did you all receive notification when your AACOMAS primary was transmitted yesterday? I was verified at over 11 schools like a month ago but did not receive any notification of transmission yesterday....
I don't believe AACOMAS sends notification that your primary is sent to schools, it's just assumed they're released on 6/15. I was verified on 5/23, 19 schools w/ no additions since then. Received secondary from both LECOM campuses at 4 AM this morning. Completed them both at 8:30 AM and already received confirmation they were received.

Can I only apply to one of the 3 campuses or all 3 through secondary?

Can I only apply to one of the 3 campuses or all 3 through secondary?

You can do both. You can apply to only 1 if you like or you can rank the 3 campuses. There’s a section you do this in the secondary

Reactions: 1 user
I don't believe AACOMAS sends notification that your primary is sent to schools, it's just assumed they're released on 6/15. I was verified on 5/23, 19 schools w/ no additions since then. Received secondary from both LECOM campuses at 4 AM this morning. Completed them both at 8:30 AM and already received confirmation they were received.
Did you receive just a transaction receipt in your email after submitting? Bradenton only sent me this.

For Erie, I got a transaction receipt AND supplemental submission confirmation email.

Did you receive just a transaction receipt in your email after submitting? Bradenton only sent me this.

For Erie, I got a transaction receipt AND supplemental submission confirmation email.
Weird. I got both a Confirmation and Receipt email from each school.

Which campus provides which learning pathway? do all campuses have all 3 pathways?

Supplemental has been processed and my file is under review: 6/17

Submitted: 6/16

Members don't see this ad :)
If I am submitting my primary app through the AIS route, how do I go about submitting/sending those stats/scores to the school? Do you wait until after submitting the primary application on AACOMAS? TIA.

If I am submitting my primary app through the AIS route, how do I go about submitting/sending those stats/scores to the school? Do you wait until after submitting the primary application on AACOMAS? TIA.
You only officially submit it if you get an interview

Reactions: 1 users
My MCAT is still not received by AACOMAS :( can someone post the secondary questions please?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else still has not gotten secondaries from LECOM? I applied to this campus and Erie and I am wondering why I haven't gotten anything if i was verified by ACCOMAS on 06/06. I have a MCAT 512, 3.95 overall GPA and 3.94 sGPA so I dont think I would be screened out. I am OOS (Canadian) so does that make a difference? If anybody has any ideas, I'd appreciate some insight. Should I contact LECOM about it or wait?

LECOM must have gotten tired of my neuroticism on SDN because I JUST GOT MY FIRST MED SCHOOL INTERVIEW!!!
II received! I cried. I cried and called everybody.

502, OOS, no ties.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
LECOM must have gotten tired of my neuroticism on SDN because I JUST GOT MY FIRST MED SCHOOL INTERVIEW!!!

502, OOS, no ties.
That's awesome! Congrats! What was your GPA if you don't mind sharing

II about 30 minutes ago. Scheduled in the portal. First available date was 8/5. Anyone else have an earlier date? PM if you want me to share my stats.

That's awesome! Congrats! What was your GPA if you don't mind sharing
3.77 cGPA I have a couple passes senior year, and I think my sGPA is like.. 3.6 something.

Interview request received! 50x mcat INS
Scheduled zoom for 8/12

502, OOS, no ties.
When did you submit your secondary ?

For those who got an interview, did your status say, "We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you." or did it switch to "Your application is under review." first?

so I believe we submit filmed responses and then on August 5th we just have a group zoom that just gives us information on the school am I correct? (@those who got interviews). So i believe August 5th is not an interview?

so I believe we submit filmed responses and then on August 5th we just have a group zoom that just gives us information on the school am I correct? (@those who got interviews). So i believe August 5th is not an interview?
In the email, it mentions that there will not be an interview conducted on the day of the information session. The "interview" is asynchronous (the filmed responses you mentioned).

Congrats! I'm confused, you received the secondary and the interview at the same time? So, does LECOM offer interviews before receiving secondaries?

502, OOS, no ties.

II an hour ago. mA aH. OOS no ties. The next available info session for me is on 08/19.
Secondary submitted on 06/16.

Congrats! Was hoping to get something before the long weekend :( guess not
They probs are still going through apps don't worry. Plus, this is only their second day sending out IIs so you're chilling.

They probs are still going through apps don't worry. Plus, this is only their second day sending out IIs so you're chilling.
I hope they still working hard lol. Did your status change before you got the interview? Because for the Bradenton campus it says "We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you." but Erie says "Your application is under review." Is Bradenton sending out special messages?

submitted my Primary on 6/30 , when did everyone get secondaries? Seems like they were a pretty fast turn around… and some people already have II wow congrats 🥹

I hope they still working hard lol. Did your status change before you got the interview? Because for the Bradenton campus it says "We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you." but Erie says "Your application is under review." Is Bradenton sending out special messages?
It said the same as you for me for both campuses. It still says under review for Erie but for Bradenton it says “Congratulations! You have been selected for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will be sent instructions by e-mail for scheduling the date on our portal.” I saw the email first so idk if my portal changed before that.

Last edited:
It said the same as you for me for both campuses. It still says under review for Erie but for Bradenton it says “Congratulations! You have been selected for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will be sent instructions by e-mail for scheduling the date on our portal.” I saw the email first so idk if my portal changed before that because I checked my portal after.
Good to know- this is what mine says