2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have alternate/waitlist movement in the last week or two? See all the other schools have decent movement and have not seen anything from this school

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have alternate/waitlist movement in the last week or two? See all the other schools have decent movement and have not seen anything from this school
I haven't heard anything at all and I'm dying over here

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard anything at all and I'm dying over here
Me too. I see the other LECOM campuses up north have movement and so I hope we hear back soon. I wonder how many seats are left and also I think students with multiple As had two weeks after May 15th to give up the others (if I’m not wrong). So this may also have opened more seats up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too. I see the other LECOM campuses up north have movement and so I hope we hear back soon. I wonder how many seats are left and also I think students with multiple As had two weeks after May 15th to give up the others (if I’m not wrong). So this may also have opened more seats up.
I believe you are correct, I had to tell my other As no thank you earlier this month. I'm just stressed out about how close to classes starting this is getting.

I believe you are correct, I had to tell my other As no thank you earlier this month. I'm just stressed out about how close to classes starting this is getting.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can hold one A while waiting for WL movement of another school. Just out of curiosity, what is drawing you to LECOM over other schools?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can hold one A while waiting for WL movement of another school. Just out of curiosity, what is drawing you to LECOM over other schools?
I am holding on my A for a different school, but LECOM would be perfect location wise for my husband's job! Among many other reasons. :) But location is biggest.

I am holding on my A for a different school, but LECOM would be perfect location wise for my husband's job! Among many other reasons. :) But location is biggest.
I just hope location will be solely worth all the LECOM hassles and peculiarities lol

Has anyone spoken to admissions about anticipated waitlist movement this cycle?

Not me getting my decision today (WL) despite having withdrawn my app for over a week and a half rn lmao

Members don't see this ad :)
Status changed today Pre-II to "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."
how do you know its a pre-II ? today my portal changed to: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.

I havent had interview/info sess...is this pre-R?

how do you know its a pre-II ? today my portal changed to: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.

I havent had interview/info sess...is this pre-R?
unfortunately

unfortunately
has anyone had a different experience? idk bc i called and the lady said that it could be just them putting together the decisions to send out via email....like is there a chance ?

has anyone had a different experience? idk bc i called and the lady said that it could be just them putting together the decisions to send out via email....like is there a chance ?
Had the same experience with the FL campus. Pre-II R, and when they sent my decision, my FL portal changed to 30 days.