2022-2023 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II hold as well

Members don't see this ad.

hell yeah guys we are absolutely killing it this morning with these holds! we should all rent a beach house together

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II Hold today as well. Complete in august. Good luck everyone else!

Reactions: 1 user
Still radio silence.

But I can feel it coming in the air tonight!

Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II hold, Complete mid-october...
btw, did nymc start giving out pre-II rejections yet this cycle?

This might be a dumb question but... do they email you or is it on the AAMC portal if you got a hold?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if parents or friends come with us to the accepted students visit or no?

Was waitlisted after I thought I had a good interview 😕 Did they reply to your emails about wanting to remain on the waitlist?

Was waitlisted after I thought I had a good interview 😕 Did they reply to your emails about wanting to remain on the waitlist?
Same situation here! They didn't respond to mine so I wouldn't sweat it, probably just to make it easier to keep tabs on who is still interested!

Same. II received. Complete late September. LM 70, WARS low 80s

Saw dates in late February until mid March open

Anyone else interviewed around or on Jan 12th and stressing 🥲🥲🥲

Got an OOS II yesteday. LM 71

Last edited:
II on Jan 30th!
LM 66
Complete June 17th
Dates from Late Feb to Mid March.

More II probably on the way. We got this everybody!

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning. Complete mid August. Will be turning this one down hope it goes to one of y’all.

Reactions: 8 users
OOS II. LM 75. Complete 8/13.

Reactions: 1 users
has anyone received pre-II R's from NYMC? Like, without being on hold or anything?

Pre ii hold :/ don’t feel great about it. Oos complete late July with a recent update

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone get an interview after being put on "hold"? Or should I assume this is basically an R? lol

Also what are the interview dates available? Bc the hold email says that they interview into March!

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone get an interview after being put on "hold"? Or should I assume this is basically an R? lol

Also what are the interview dates available? Bc the hold email says that they interview into March!
when I received an II last week, the dates were going from late Feb all the way to mid-March.

it has been asked many times but no one here has successfully been pulled from hold status to an II yet, correct?

Hey does anyone know whats the latest interview date they've released decisions for? I interviewed on Jan 12th and really stressed

Hey does anyone know whats the latest interview date they've released decisions for? I interviewed on Jan 12th and really stressed
The last person on this thread who got an acceptance posted on Jan 24th and said it took them 5 weeks since their interview to hear back so you still have some time.

For accepted students, have you guys been getting emails about the campus visits? I got the original one with the January dates but nothing since. Every time I check the sign-up form I see new dates pop up but they are already filled up. I assume I am missing emails about them being added to the form.

For accepted students, have you guys been getting emails about the campus visits? I got the original one with the January dates but nothing since. Every time I check the sign-up form I see new dates pop up but they are already filled up. I assume I am missing emails about them being added to the form.
I just got one for 3/8 - they called it an "Acceptance Campus Visit". That's the same as accepted students day, right?

When do you guys think the next decision day/week is going to be? I'm really hoping to hear back this week since I'll be in the 5th week mark for my interview date (1/12)
I just don't know how to handle the wait anymore 🥲

• Care