2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the A today! I interviewed on 9/27.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Wow! Pretty quick! Congratulations!!!! How was your interview? Very conversational or not?
Definitely very conversational! I was paired with a professor and one member of the diversity/inclusion staff in a 2 on 1 interview. I really enjoyed talking to them! 😊

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anybody who applied in early September hear back anything/receive interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
II at 8 pm . Interview scheduled for Oct 25th

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely very conversational! I was paired with a professor and one member of the diversity/inclusion staff in a 2 on 1 interview. I really enjoyed talking to them! 😊
Congrats ! Any tips !

Has anyone heard back from this school yet regarding acceptances??

I also received an II today

got the acceptance today, thought my interview went horrible tbh.

I got an acceptance today does anyone know if there is a group me or facebook group for accepted applicants

got the acceptance today, thought my interview went horrible tbh.
Congrats ! When did you interview ? I had my interview yesterday and feel I could have done better. Happy for you !

For those with II's, what was the amount of time between submitting the fee and the invite? Also, has anybody that submitted the secondary fee in late August gotten an II? I submitted the fee 8/27 and haven't heard anything.

Interview invite today.Complete mid sept

I wonder why this forum is so quite...only 2 pages, even less than some brand new schools

Anyone WL? I’m wonder if there was an acceptance from waitlist already.

Last edited:
Any one who submitted in mid Aug waiting for II
I applied Aug 1. Have not received II or denial. I have three interviews coming up and being in November if accepted only 30 days to accept. So I may not even be able to interview before having to accept.

Anyone interviewed on the 17 and heard anything back

Anyone know of post interview acceptance stats? Or how many are usually accepted from waitlist each year?

Any one got any A today? I see lot of folks got an A who interviewed at South Georgia campus.

Got the A through email today! This was my only DO interview so I'm very excited, and it really goes to show you only need one. Interviewed Mid October

I interviewed last week of October and no updated yet.Praying for A

Anyone accepted who interviewed 10/17? If I didn't hear something today and interviewed that date, should I expect an R or waitlist?

Anyone accepted who interviewed 10/17? If I didn't hear something today and interviewed that date, should I expect an R or waitlist?
Hang in there ! I interviewed 25th and nothing ...Lets hope for the best

Can someone pls share their interview experience? Was it intimidating/relaxed? More like rapid fire question answer session or conversational type?

Can someone pls share their interview experience? Was it intimidating/relaxed? More like rapid fire question answer session or conversational type?
It was conversational.Good luck !

• Love