2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm sorry but what is LM and 68?
LM is an abbreviation for the LizzyM Score, which you can read a bit about there. And the 68 was just their score

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning, looks like they are doing both in person and virtual interviews. Seems like mostly mondays and fridays for the interviews
congrats! when were you complete?

II received on Tuesday. I was wondering, if I get an interview invite at one campus does that mean I am no longer being considered for the other campuses?

II received on Tuesday. I was wondering, if I get an interview invite at one campus does that mean I am no longer being considered for the other campuses?
philly and georgia are one and south georgia is the other. so i think you can get one from philly and SG or georgia and SG but not philly and georgia

Reactions: 1 user
i think you can get one from all three because i didn’t pay the 75 dollars for the GA campus, only one.

Members don't see this ad :)
II received this morning! Woot woot! OOS but close as a resident of FL

Just a heads up. My interview invite went to promotions. Check all your spam.

Is there someone who already went to the interview in South Georgia? Any feedback? Did you feel that the interview was long or short?

Is there someone who already went to the interview in South Georgia? Any feedback? Did you feel that the interview was long or short?
It was super short in my opinion! The Interview welcome lasts about an hour (Q&A w/ students) and then your individual interview is with two faculty members. The faculty interview lasted about 30 minutes for me.

Hi! Current student at PCOM. I believe getting an interview invite at one campus does not exclude you from the other campuses. Although all campuses are under one curriculum (OnePCOM), they are still "three" separate campuses. So you still have equal opportunity by applying to all three. Getting an invite at one doesn't exclude you from getting one from another. Goodluck this cycle! :)

Any out of staters still waiting on an II? Grew up and went to undergrad in SC so southern ties, still nothing.

What do i do if i accidentally paid the $75 fee for both PCOM and PCOM south Georgia *internal facepalm*

Congratulations!! I hope you decide to join the PCOM family!! As a student at the south ga campus, please let me know if you have any questions at all! :)

On virtual tours I saw no evidence of cadaver lab. Do you see this as a disadvantage to your medical education?

On virtual tours I saw no evidence of cadaver lab. Do you see this as a disadvantage to your medical education?
They have cadaver labs! I'm sorry you couldn't see it on the virtual tour! I know it's something that's been shown during the on-campus tours.

Just got the A I can’t believe I’m going to be a doctor, I’m literally sobbing :’)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Got an email to check my portal this morning. Admitted! Interviewed 9/30

• Love
Dang. I interviewed 9/30 and haven’t heard back. Portal hasn’t changed. Wonder if they’re still deciding or this is an R.

Have any IIs been sent out recently? If so, complete date?

Groupme link accepted students: You're invited to my new group 'PCOM South Georgia Class of 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe