2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else get an II from the montana campus today? Cant find a school specific thread for that campus (or literally anything online lol) I know its first class starts next year so that is probably why

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 11/2 and the interview was really intense. There was also not one question about who I am as an individual and I left the call feeling they didn't want to get to know me. I hope everyone else does not have the same experience, but I was wondering if anyone else that interviewed did have that experience?

Got a hold email because my second science faculty LOR isn’t being counted as science faculty when will my Ls end
My school committee letter forgot to put my physician's letter so I also got a hold. A week later we finally were able to submit it individually and I was later invited to interview. Try to get it in ASAP but it might be a good sign in terms of your app.

My school committee letter forgot to put my physician's letter so I also got a hold. A week later we finally were able to submit it individually and I was later invited to interview. Try to get it in ASAP but it might be a good sign in terms of your app.
I actually just got notified from AACOMAS that my new science faculty LOR was recieved ! Hopefully you're right and that was a good sign :censored:

Reactions: 1 user
hi guys! dont see an accepted students groupme and wanted to create one to connect with other students!

A yesterday around 3pm! IS and went to college in Manhattan and specifically Harlem for grad. LM 68

Reactions: 1 users
My Touro Portal still states Under Review (A). I did get a confirmation email stating my secondary and personal statement was complete though on 9/19. Is anyone in the same boat as me?

My Touro Portal still states Under Review (A). I did get a confirmation email stating my secondary and personal statement was complete though on 9/19. Is anyone in the same boat as me?
Same here!

Same!

Members don't see this ad :)
Trying to see if anyone can answer my question or is in the same boat as me! I submitted my application for the New York locations and I put Harlem as my preference. But yesterday I got an interview invite for Montana... Never submitted a secondary there or showed any interest. I know it mentioned if you put no preference then you could also be considered for the Montana location? But I'm sure I only put Harlem as my preference. I would rather be considered for either NY location. Not sure what I should do right now...

Trying to see if anyone can answer my question or is in the same boat as me! I submitted my application for the New York locations and I put Harlem as my preference. But yesterday I got an interview invite for Montana... Never submitted a secondary there or showed any interest. I know it mentioned if you put no preference then you could also be considered for the Montana location? But I'm sure I only put Harlem as my preference. I would rather be considered for either NY location. Not sure what I should do right now...
Kinda in the same boat. I didn't realize I submitted for Montana as well. Don't know if I'm in the running for other locations anymore either. I accepted my II and am waiting for a reply. I'll update if I get one.

Kinda in the same boat. I didn't realize I submitted for Montana as well. Don't know if I'm in the running for other locations anymore either. I accepted my II and am waiting for a reply. I'll update if I get one.
I sent them an email and they said I can only be considered for Montana right now, unless I want to go back to the applicant pool and wait to be reviewed by the other locations. I passed on the II and agreed to go back into the pool since I'm personally not interested in going to the Montana location

Reactions: 2 users
What do we think it means if I got the complete email Oct 26 and still not a word from them since? Bad sign? Or am I reading into it a little too much...

Edit: I should add that I'm Canadian...

What do we think it means if I got the complete email Oct 26 and still not a word from them since? Bad sign? Or am I reading into it a little too much...

Edit: I should add that I'm Canadian...
I don’t think this is a bad sign! i did the same thing, but my II came 2-3 weeks after I was complete.

• Care
I sent them an email and they said I can only be considered for Montana right now, unless I want to go back to the applicant pool and wait to be reviewed by the other locations. I passed on the II and agreed to go back into the pool since I'm personally not interested in going to the Montana location
I got an II today for Montana too and I think I will do the same.

For anyone that interviewed, what can I expect during the interview presentation? Do they go around to the interviewees or is it strictly presentations from the Dean etc.?

For anyone that interviewed, what can I expect during the interview presentation? Do they go around to the interviewees or is it strictly presentations from the Dean etc.?
Wondering this as well 🤔

Anybody who interviewed in early November heard back yet? I'm expecting this week due to Thanksgiving but idk

Anybody who interviewed in early November heard back yet? I'm expecting this week due to Thanksgiving but idk
I really don't think they'll get back by Thanksgiving, I feel like since they said 4-6 weeks it would be more like first week of December

You usually hear back after the full 4 weeks from your interview date!

Any current students on here that I can DM with some questions? I just interviewed here today and didn’t get to ask one of my questions.

I interviewed on 11/2 and the interview was really intense. There was also not one question about who I am as an individual and I left the call feeling they didn't want to get to know me. I hope everyone else does not have the same experience, but I was wondering if anyone else that interviewed did have that experience?
I'm a current student here now and will say that was my experience as well on the interview--but with that said that just seems to be the interview style they're told to do because most of our professors are really not like that at all!

Any current students on here that I can DM with some questions? I just interviewed here today and didn’t get to ask one of my questions.
yes you can DM me!

Oh goodness, I don't use SDN that much but I wish I looked at this before I accepted it. Do you think if I turn down my scheduled interview at this point would it affect my status with the Harlem campus? I don't really wanna go to Montana even if I get accepted (like I seriously may consider taking another gap year even if this is my only acceptance). Please help SDN fam!

Oh goodness, I don't use SDN that much but I wish I looked at this before I accepted it. Do you think if I turn down my scheduled interview at this point would it affect my status with the Harlem campus? I don't really wanna go to Montana even if I get accepted (like I seriously may consider taking another gap year even if this is my only acceptance). Please help SDN fam!
I think the general consensus is to never turn down your only acceptance

Did I miss a response from the school? I interviewed 10/24 and haven’t heard back? Has anyone from this date also not heard back?
Same here. Haven't heard anything. I believe results come out today.

Edit: Guess not :/

Last edited:
Accepted 11/28! Completed 9/18, interviewed 10/31, LM 64

Reactions: 6 users