2022-2023 UC San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nothing here on portal, preparing for the worst?
In the same boat here.... I wonder if JMP applicants might have a different day or way of hearing??

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied JMP, and my portal updated, but it doesn't say anything about JMP in particular.
I applied for PRIME and only see MD acceptance tab. Interviewed in Dec.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone who has been accepted interview in January? Trying to figure out if it is even worth stressing rn

Reactions: 1 users
anyone interview on 10/5 and not hear anything yet via portal?? freaking out rn 😵

I GOT IN. I’m crying
Interviewed Jan 18
What a turnaround. Congrats! At my interview date in last week they said we wouldn't be finding out until March so I thought that would be the case for most January interviews. I also think that if some of y'all don't get in today it could be possible y'all could get in when they release the last decisions in March.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing in my portal for regular MD. October interview. L.

• Care
Maybe they have to individually change our portals and they haven’t gotten to us yet 🫠

Reactions: 2 users
Dang.. trying to keep the faith for this second wave in March! And that there is movement for WL folks :(

so... turns out what they told me about early feb was true. i just interviewed a week ago and this is giving me anxiety. i have my fingers crossed for everyone !!

Alternate list via email, interviewed for MD + JMP early November. It is not clear if this decision applies for both regular MD and JMP, or just regular MD! I am assuming it is both, but also I hesitate to assume!

For those who were accepted, did you see the 2 week thing in the email? Do we have to say yes and no in the portal within 2 weeks?

If you got rejected but applied for a separate program (PRIME, SJV-PRIME, etc) I wouldn't lose hope yet! I remember being told that you would receive 2 separate decisions, 1 from UCSF and 1 from your program so if I am correct I would sit tight :)

congrats to all those that got in! Just got the R a few minutes ago. Interviewed 12/12.