2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Elmira, NY)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything? So weird that they haven’t given out many A’s since they emailed a lot of us last week about interest.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve been on the waitlist since October, I’ve gotten three emails about my interest and to fill the interest form…really hope this means something 😭

Reactions: 1 users
just withdrew my app. good luck everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted so far! I was wondering if we could get a Class of 2028 GroupMe chat set up specifically for LECOM Elmira. If I could a get a couple people onboard that would be great!

As for the previous messages, thanks for reaching out! I interviewed very late and later got accepted a couple months afterwards.

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted so far! I was wondering if we could get a Class of 2028 GroupMe chat set up specifically for LECOM Elmira. If I could a get a couple people onboard that would be great!

As for the previous messages, thanks for reaching out! I interviewed very late and later got accepted a couple months afterwards.
there already is one (and there's a facebook group page too) - just messaged it to you!

Withdrew my waitlist spot. Hope there's some more movement for you guys <3

Reactions: 2 users
🥹🥹🥹 FINALLY GOT OFF THE WL TODAY!!!!! I’m sooo excited

Reactions: 2 users
🥹🥹🥹 FINALLY GOT OFF THE WL TODAY!!!!! I’m sooo excited
Congrats!!! Did you get a call today before hand to your acceptance to let you know that your were next up on the waitlist?

Congrats!!! Did you get a call today before hand to your acceptance to let you know that your were next up on the waitlist?
I got the acceptance call today and got a call on Wed letting me know I’m next up. Fingers crossed you’ll get the acceptance call soon!!!

I was actually at work on Wednesday when I got the call!! They did not let me know I was next though. I literally just got a call that had LECOM as the caller ID :)

I got the acceptance call today and got a call on Wed letting me know I’m next up. Fingers crossed you’ll get the acceptance call soon!!!
Amazing!!!!! That’s so awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! They must’ve let you know you’re next after I got my A on Wednesday hahaha

Just a psa for those on the waitlist- please be on standby for any phone calls from Lecom! I received a phone call in the morning (that I slept through whoops) and when I called back less than an hour later I was told I was offered a seat but in the time I took to call back they had given the seat already. I proceeded to withdraw my app anyway afterwards but this was just a little off-putting experience :/

Just a psa for those on the waitlist- please be on standby for any phone calls from Lecom! I received a phone call in the morning (that I slept through whoops) and when I called back less than an hour later I was told I was offered a seat but in the time I took to call back they had given the seat already. I proceeded to withdraw my app anyway afterwards but this was just a little off-putting experience :/
Okay that is actually ridiculous. I’m so sorry that happened to you. Do you by chance know the number? Just so we can look out for it

I’m so sorry that happened to you. What time did you receive the call so I can set my alarm lol

I’m so sorry that happened, did they call you prior to let you know your are up next on the waitlist and to expect a call in the coming weeks?

This actually isn't the first institution I heard that's doing this with WL candidates which is crazy... I'm so sorry that happened to you!! For other people: definitely keep your eyes out for your phones cuz I didn't get a call prior to getting off the WL, they just called me one morning at like 9 AM and said I was accepted.

do you guys think that ppl on the AL can be taken off the list or strictly just WL?

do you guys think that ppl on the AL can be taken off the list or strictly just WL?
No clue. They say that there’s no difference between WL and AL… but then go on to only accept people off the WL… gotta love the lack of transparency by Lecom 🙃

• Angry
Guys I’m gonna cry, I finally got off the waitlist!! I’m so excited to start my first year here. Mrs. Suzanne Harkness was the SWEETEST during this process and she kept me updated the entire time with the waitlist. I like to think we’re friends now cause she knows me by name when I call LOL. Honestly she made the admissions process so much more enjoyable since she was so kind during the entirety of it. Gonna go cry happy tears now.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users