2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary received, OOS but it shows 2023 entry? Also it doesn’t appear on my account, I applied to Bradenton too which shows up

Secondary received, OOS but it shows 2023 entry? Also it doesn’t appear on my account, I applied to Bradenton too which shows up
For some reason, the Erie campus secondary does not show up even though I received the email. However, Bradenton shows up. Does anybody else have this issue?

Reactions: 1 user
For some reason, the Erie campus secondary does not show up even though I received the email. However, Bradenton shows up. Does anybody else have this issue?
I had this same issue. The link just popped up for me.

Yep, I emailed we’ll see what happens

Yep, I emailed we’ll see what happens
Mine popped up just now. On a computer browser the secondary link should be at the far left, at least it was for me.

Last edited:
Question for AIS applicants
I applied to Bradenton and Erie with only an AIS score. Yesterday morning I received an email from Bradenton requesting that I submit my AIS through the portal, which I did. Shortly thereafter, I received an invite to fill out the secondary for Bradenton. Later in the day, I received a similar email from Erie--requesting that I submit my AIS. However the link, login, and password are the same that I completed for Bradenton. Do I need to submit a second time to the same place, or was completing the AIS submission using the first link sufficient and perhaps the emails from Erie are just slower?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to Bradenton and Erie with only an AIS score. Yesterday morning I received an email from Bradenton requesting that I submit my AIS through the portal, which I did. Shortly thereafter, I received an invite to fill out the secondary for Bradenton. Later in the day, I received a similar email from Erie--requesting that I submit my AIS. However the link, login, and password are the same that I completed for Bradenton. Do I need to submit a second time to the same place, or was completing the AIS submission using the first link sufficient and perhaps the emails from Erie are just slower?
I submitted AIS forms twice using the link from both emails. Students from previous years had done this as well, so just to be on the safe side, I did it twice, and I have received and completed the Erie supplemental. You are correct that everything looks exactly the same, so it’s a little confusing. Hope this helps.

I submitted AIS forms twice using the link from both emails. Students from previous years had done this as well, so just to be on the safe side, I did it twice, and I have received and completed the Erie supplemental. You are correct that everything looks exactly the same, so it’s a little confusing. Hope this helps.
Oh wow! Thank you. I was trying not be overzealous and screw anything up by doing it twice. But just did it again. Thank you!

When were you verified and when did you submit? I got verified yesterday waiting for the secondary.

I submitted with AIS only. Should I email them? Haven't received any emails or secondary.

Congratulations!
This is early, do you mind sharing when you were complete/ stats? should I be nervous already?!
Didn't get an interview yet or anything but both people who said they got an interview today mentioned the Elmira campus. Interviews might have only been sent out for that campus so far, but I have no clue.

Didn't get an interview yet or anything but both people who said they got an interview today mentioned the Elmira campus. Interviews might have only been sent out for that campus so far, but I have no clue.
That is what I was thinking! thanks! It may also depend on who you ranked as you 1,2,3 campus choice. If Elmira wasn't first then maybe that is why. But does that mean that you have to interview for every campus to be accepted to every campus?

Congratulations!
This is early, do you mind sharing when you were complete/ stats? should I be nervous already?!
+1

I was complete June 22 and 23 for the campuses, so I'm also nervous that I might be discounted. I know it is early, but folks getting IIs now means that the wheels are now turning.

The II I got was for Elmira but I called and asked and they said that all the northern campuses operate under a single interview, so you could interview with different campuses faculty. The form you get at the end where you rank campuses is what really determines your placement.

The II I got was for Elmira but I called and asked and they said that all the northern campuses operate under a single interview, so you could interview with different campuses faculty. The form you get at the end where you rank campuses is what really determines your placement.
Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 3.49.36 PM.png

Reactions: 3 users
+1

I was complete June 22 and 23 for the campuses, so I'm also nervous that I might be discounted. I know it is early, but folks getting IIs now means that the wheels are now turning.
Now I am really freaking out, I hope more will come through in the next few days. Best of luck to you!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
1) does this mean that the interviews are back to in person this year?
2) for those of you that have received interviews, did you get them from the campus you ranked #1?
Nah still virtual pre recorded. Due the Monday before your info session

Haven’t gotten an II, but my portal did change today from “your secondary has been submitted and is going to be reviewed” and is now “under review”. So maybe there will be more II’s in the next few days as they review?

How do I have my AIS score considered? Do I need to submit official score reports? As of now, my SAT scores are mentioned on the AACOMAS primary app. I can't find much information on how to have my AIS considered.

II received for Seton Hill.

OOS, been under review for about a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
1688309255047.png

I received this email asking me to submit supplement application for the 2023 entering class when I applied for 2024 entering class, could this be an error? Or do they really interview people this late in the cycle?

View attachment 373795

I received this email asking me to submit supplement application for the 2023 entering class when I applied for 2024 entering class, could this be an error? Or do they really interview people this late in the cycle?

I got the same for my secondaries, I assumed it was a mistake since the portal says 2024

Reactions: 1 users
II just now, found out through the portal! :love:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
II just now, found out through the portal! :love:

Uh...I checked my app and got this note:

The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.

Does this mean I'm out with a R?