2023-2024 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't receive any additional email prior

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The extended WL was basically an email saying that if we want we can be placed on the waitlist for the JB campus at Arkansas. We still keep our place in the Long Island campus but we are just on both waitlist. If we wanted to do that they we had to meet the dean to let him know.

The extended WL was basically an email saying that if we want we can be placed on the waitlist for the JB campus at Arkansas. We still keep our place in the Long Island campus but we are just on both waitlist. If we wanted to do that they we had to meet the dean to let him know.
Oh gotcha no I did not get this email!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got this email yesterday and nada today

Hi! So, I received a random interview invite from nyitcom a few days ago. The email said it was for potential seat openings at JB. I interview with the Long Island campus though under some named Stephen Doughtery. Any advice? Does anyone know the post-ii acceptance rate for this school?

Just got accepted here. Interviewed in early January, waitlisted in March.

A off wailist! Interviewed Feb, Waitlisted March. Is there an accepted students groupme?

A off waitlist! Also interviewed in Feb and WL March. I'd also love access to the groupme.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I got off the waitlist yesterday! Interviewed in February waitlisted in April. I would love access to the groupme if anyone has it!

I also got off the waitlist on Tuesday! Interviewed in Feb, WL in March

Interviews were sent to some students here.

This, I desperately searched for everywhere after my interview, but I could not find anything at all. I would say that if you get an interview, you have a great chance of ultimately receiving an acceptance. Even if you get WLed. The WL movement starts in April, and it really accelerates around the middle of May. There were some people getting pulled off the WL in July even.
Hey can I send you a private message?

Is it expected that there will be no more movement at this point? Has anyone withdrawn their As recently? Or maybe some people are leaving the GCs?

Silly question but does anyone know if NYIT will restrict you from working a job during preclinical years? I read that somewhere but I can’t recall where and I can’t seem to find anything else on it

Has anyone applied to the EPP NYITCOM Program?
Any updates on how the waiting list is moving?
Let me know if you have any info! Thanks 😊