2023-2024 Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (OSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone had any updates? Good or bad? I've not heard anything in a while.
I’m on the waitlist and it’s been brutal. My current school I’m accepted to has people joining and leaving the GroupMe pretty frequently. I wonder if there’s any movement for OSU’s group chat.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m on the waitlist and it’s been brutal. My current school I’m accepted to has people joining and leaving the GroupMe pretty frequently. I wonder if there’s any movement for OSU’s group chat.
Here's hoping we get some movement.

Does anyone know if I’m able to defer my acceptance until next year? I can’t find a deferral policy for OSUCOM.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been waitlisted since March... and losing hope. I know I can be accepted up until August basically but waiting has been brutal...:(

Just got the A from the WL after 8ish months. Do i assume this is for Tulsa campus unless specified? Also can someone pm me a link to the groupme

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the A from the WL after 8ish months. Do i assume this is for Tulsa campus unless specified? Also can someone pm me a link to the groupme

If you look on the application portal where you accept the admission offer it should show you what campus you’re assigned to or if you get a choice!

This may be common knowledge, but just FYI. It was confirmed that the selection window extends to the end of July into early August.

Stay strong, and be excellent to each other.

Reactions: 1 users
Being on the WL is killing me...:(Losing hope
There is still a chance over the next few weeks, hang in there! If any of you end up being reapplicants next cycle please reach out to Lindsey Yoder for a reapplicant information session, she's great at helping you address weaknesses in your app and improve your chances as a reapplicant!

Reactions: 2 users