2023-2024 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
attendance is mandatory only tues, wed, thurs? what do Mondays and Fridays typically look like?
Yes, class is mandatory. People do skip and do the clickers from home. I wouldn't recommend it, because the professors get incredibly mad. So go to class unless you want to get roasted. Some don't care, but the ones who do, really care. Mondays and Fridays are for exams.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, class is mandatory. People do skip and do the clickers from home. I wouldn't recommend it, because the professors get incredibly mad. So go to class unless you want to get roasted. Some don't care, but the ones who do, really care. Mondays and Fridays are for exams.
are exams every monday / friday?

Just got my A from the WL! Interviewed 12/11… shocked but also excited.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Posting again for anyone still looking or recently accepted - my roommate and I are both moving for rotations, and are looking for 2 people to take over our lease! Great location in UWS, quick commute to school. DM for more details.

OMS-II here available to answer any questions! Congrats to all that are accepted and good luck to those still waiting, don’t give up!

Just got the A! I’m so relieved, I’ve been waitlisted since December. Was gonna go to Touro Nevada but I get to stay home :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
At 3 AM on Sunday morning. Steve is working hard LOL.(Could’ve been Saturday, I’m out of the country, the time zones are off)
Oh ok thanks. Yea for me your post was sent at Saturday 11:35pm. Steven really sending emails late in the day lol. Safe travels friend!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
is every class a clicker session?

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted here on Friday. I will not accept the offer and I will let them know today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
do any current Touro students/3rd or 4th years specifically have any insight on how the clinical rotation sites are at Touro?
-incoming first year

Hey, 4th year here. So you get a list of all the clinical sites (they are scattered throughout the city, New Jersey, Long Island, even one in Montana) and you rank them then you are "randomly" selected into a rotation site for the year.