2023-2024 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else get a message that they’re class is full?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
yep, i’m glad they at least gave us confirmation
Me too, especially after all these months of waiting. Admittedly I was really hopeful about a second wave this or next week so I’m a bit sad and still processing.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Disappointed as well but maybe something will happen by August? Or maybe I'm delulu lol

It's been fun folks. Trying to make space for how sad I am that this dream didn't come true, while being so thankful for my current A. Wishing you all well in the upcoming weeks.

Reactions: 3 users
It's been fun folks. Trying to make space for how sad I am that this dream didn't come true, while being so thankful for my current A. Wishing you all well in the upcoming weeks.
I feel the same way. I’m trying to be happy about the opportunity I have in front of me. Ultimately, the dream to become a doctor is going to come true albeit it a different state than I had hoped. But the future is bright. Trying to remind myself of that.

Reactions: 2 users
What did the message say specifically? Did they basically say no more movement now?
It said in part, “At this time, the 2024 entering class is fully enrolled and there are no available seats. The waitlist will be maintained until August and you are welcome to remain on the waitlist…”

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
is the only hope for the waitlist that someone defers or drops out now? Is that a common thing to happen ?

Hey guys, since I have my CTE for another school in a few days I am going to have to withdraw from the waitlist :( likely it is going to be little to no movement but it has been a long journey and best of luck to everyone who is still hoping to get off!!

Dare I say it is too soon to start hoping for residency here ;)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just withdrew from the WL. Had to commit to another UC! Good luck to the rest of the WL gang!

• Care
received an email Friday and right now confirming WlL status. So many emails out of nowhere had me getting hopes up

• Care
Reactions: 1 user