2024-2025 Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM-Louisiana)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently working on the VCOM secondary app, and there's a part where it asks you to: "Please account for all periods of time since high school graduation to the present, even if these experiences are listed on your AACOMAS application. You must account for any "gaps" other than summer vacations in schools." Does this mean I only need to list experiences that account for "gaps" (for example: 2018-2022 University, 2022-2024 research assistant), or do I have to list every single thing?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you apply to multiple locations do you only fill out one secondary?
You apply to one location and order your campus choices in your singular secondary. Selecting multiple campuses for primaries on AACOMAS will do nothing but drain your bank account :(

Reactions: 1 user
Current students..do yall have clinical rotations in New Orleans and surrounding area?

Someone I know got a secondary email from the Virginia campus today! Has anyone gotten a secondary from Louisiana yet? 😩

Someone I know got a secondary email from the Virginia campus today! Has anyone gotten a secondary from Louisiana yet? 😩
I thought it was one umbrella application. I only applied to auburn on AACOMAS and got it 5/16

Does anyone know when they send information out for those who apply early decision?