21 people on this board at 3:46AM???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SticknRudder

Throttle Up Baby!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What the hell are you doing? My excuse is that I'm drunk and need something to occupy my time while brushing my teeeth. Get out peeps!! HAve a brew! Find a chick!! Groove to some smokin' house or deep groove!! PARTAYY!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Bump........

its 4:46am where i'm sitting.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am studying physics and organic for finals yay . Oh, and I don't think I am going to go get drunk and "find a chick". I think that's preety immature and irresponsible behaviour, especially for a future physician...but that's just my 2 centavos.

4:11am and going strong.... :laugh:

It's only 2:20AM where I'm at. I can't hang. :(

Wellllll, I had an energy drink and I guess it worked. :rolleyes: 4:25 am here.

It's 5:23pm where I'm at. :)

I am so wide awake right now. Maybe I should just go stare at the ceiling or something. :rolleyes:

It's only 11:36 pm here. I just took my Psychiatry shelf exam this morning, so I'm happy. :)

3:02 AM here. ...And insomnia sets in...

But it's cool cuz I'm goin to a Partay tonight that shall last till the dawn... Drinkin, Dancin, and Jacuuuzin. :D

I sleep from 8am to 12 noon. I'm usually "near" my computer while I'm at work. Therefore, I'm on these boards from 6pm to 6am or so ;) yes, I have no life :D