1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

25 mcats and under

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by premedgrad02, Oct 17, 2002.

1. premedgrad02

premedgrad02 New Member

I just joined this post today and have been reading some interesting stuff. NYPostbac best of luck. I applied to med shool 4 yrs ago with wk stats 2.7 gpa and 8 B, 7P, 4V, got 1 interview at my state school and got rejected. So did a PH.D at MCV and graduate this year. Took Aug Mcat and got 10B, 8P, 7V. Im an URM. The dean told me Im in here and have a great shot at alot of schools. So I applied to several ivys, uchicaco, BU, emory, and JHU. Now the wait. AMCAS has had my app for about 3 wks now.....Cant wait for the process to move on.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tedstriker

tedstriker wicked retahhded
    10+ Year Member

Way to go, dude! You'll make a great doctor...you clearly have shown perserverance and drive, and deserve to get in where you wanna!