26 AA. Thank you all!

Dr. Lurker

Aug 4, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hi all,

I just finished my DAT a couple hours ago and I could not be happier with the results. I have been a long-time lurker on SDN and I feel the need to express my appreciation by offering advice to my fellow test-takers. Below is a breakdown of my DAT score by section. I will gladly post a detailed breakdown of my study resources and schedule if wanted. Thank you to all of you for your advice and support!

Biology - 28
    General Chemistry - 30
    Organic Chemistry - 27
    Perceptual Ability - 22
    Reading Comprehension - 23
    Quantitative Reasoning - 23
    Total Science - 28
    Academic Average 26

Dr. Lurker

Reactions: 15 users
    About the Ads

SmileItsLife

2+ Year Member
    Jan 5, 2017
    1. Pre-Dental
      Hi all,

I just finished my DAT a couple hours ago and I could not be happier with the results. I have been a long-time lurker on SDN and I feel the need to express my appreciation by offering advice to my fellow test-takers. Below is a breakdown of my DAT score by section. I will gladly post a detailed breakdown of my study resources and schedule if wanted. Thank you to all of you for your advice and support!

Biology - 28
      General Chemistry - 30
      Organic Chemistry - 27
      Perceptual Ability - 22
      Reading Comprehension - 23
      Quantitative Reasoning - 23
      Total Science - 28
      Academic Average 26

Dr. Lurker

Congrats!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.