28/27 dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lalo5

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
thought maybee this would open a few eyes :)

anyway, good luck to all! (just don't take my spot!
:) :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

geez! that was really impressive. ;)

has anyone seen (or gotten) above 28?

just curious.
ricegirl :D

wow...congratulations! what did you do to study? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, that's very impressive.....
I have never heard of such a high score...It's like 99%
Would you please tell us how did you study for it....?????

Hey guys, I got a 23 on the academic and it was 99.8 percentile. So I think that the curve for all the scores is pretty high with an extremely low standard deviation. It's definitely weird how they score the exam.

jaja, lo siento, pero yo no puedo dar ninguno de mis secretos :) :(
if you can translate, you shall have the secret!!!
;)

Es la ropa tu secreto? Que ropa te gusta llevar cuando estudias? No tengo mucho hacer.

I dunno, guess I'm bored. Seriously though, any techniques you feel would be valuable to pass along?

oe,
eres peruano no? por ahi tenemos muchos lalos...
una ayudita pues, loquito. aunque sea por e-mail por lo menos...

la verdad es que yo estoy en canada, y solo planeo aplicar a escualas por aqui... asi que una ayudita no te haria nada... ademas no soy chismoso. andale pues broder... ;)

buena suerte con el resto de tu aplicacion.

oe, que risa estos gringos huevon. eseee gavin
jajaja

wow..27/28?? you must have got perfect on everything! I was also a little confused about how they graded this?? What is a competitive score for admission into ucla or ucsf?

UCLA & Harvard had the highest average academic average for incoming students last year....22. Columbia & UCSF had the second highest at 21.6. So, anything in this range and above puts you in a good position. Some schools value the GPA more than the DAT though (eg, UConn)... :cool:

oye,
no soy peruano, pero mis cunados viven alla!
gracias por la buena suerte, badhombre, eres de Peru? muy bonito el pais, mi esposa es de Peru, y ella es dentista de alla, posiblamente vamos a ir alla a practicar, si yo entro y despues de estudiar aca.
I suppose what would help would be lots of Ginko biloba; that stuff is great for the memory :)
well, those scores are incredible, however I was just funning, imagine the size of the cranium of someone who scored something like that! wow. Anyway, good luck to everyone in this years cycle.

chau!

Very cute lalo5. You had everyone bewildered!

:D :D :D :D