28 MCAT/ 29 Highest total sections, 3.6

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KababMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my score is a 28N after todays MCAT, 11/9/8 however if I add my highest MCAT score from each section together from last years testing (11/6/9) I have a total score of 29, some schools Im applying to look at the highest total....

Was wondering what my chances are, 3.6 GPA, Science is 3.5, I have tons of research both clinical, and neuroscience/biochem research, with a publication, several fellowships, research symposiums, shadowing experience, ER clinical research internship, hurricane Katrina relief effort, temple volunteer on the weekends, as well as a full time job I carried freshmen and sophomore year while enrolled as a full time student

The research is my strong area, and I have a GREATTT Rec from my PI (he let me see it, and my committee letter writer also told me "you have great letters"

I got my score and now am wondering what my chances are at US Allopathic schools? I've applied to ~35 schools including Howard, and have been AMCAS verified, now just going to submit my secondaries in for the rest of the week

Please let me know

Members don't see this ad.

Good chance. The MCAT is holding you back, but the full-time job maaay let you slide on that one.