28Q,3.6 Retake or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bordeaux

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What should I do with a 28Q...I don;t care about what school i go to...just want tp be an american grad...and i want to be part of the 2003 freshman class...should i retake?

Members don't see this ad.

I think that you have a great chance with a 28Q and a 3.6 GPA. You should have decent ECs, write a good PS, and apply to a wide range of schools. Another person posted a similar question regarding their stats (29 MCAT, 3.5 GPA), so you might want to check out that thread.

Hoovah

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Bordeaux:
•What should I do with a 28Q...I don;t care about what school i go to...just want tp be an american grad...and i want to be part of the 2003 freshman class...should i retake?•••••I think you'll have a decent chance, at least at your state school(s). :)

Is the 28 balanced? If it is, then you've got a good shot. If it's lopsided, then you might want to think about retaking.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah its balanced...9V, 10P, 9B...i am a little worried about the 9 in verbal and the 9 in bio.

You are very close to the average score for matriculants. I would go ahead and apply to a wide range of schools. Only retake if you think you can significantly improve your score.

I def think u should retake if u were scoring higher on ur practice tests AND u r not a URM.

just my advice tho.