2ndary if haven't heard???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BUmiken12, Aug 9, 2002.

1. BUmiken12

BUmiken12 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If the secondary is already online but you haven't heard from the school yet, should you go ahead and fill it out and submit it? For example, SLU's 2ndary is online but I haven't heard anything from them...should I go ahead and submit it anyways?? Thanks in advance...

p.s. - has anyone heard from Penn State? My friend said she got their secondary, but I haven't heard of anyone else who has gotten it...thanks!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chopsuey

chopsuey miss independent
    7+ Year Member

i got penn state's last week...

as for the other secondary, i guess you can go ahead and send it, but it probably won't hurt to just wait and keep the essay prepared. if you hear that other people have gotten it and you still haven't a week later, then maybe you can worry about sending it in, but i doubt you'll end up too late even if you actually wait for the invite. i wouldn't recommend sending it because there's probably really no point....if you wait and send it after the invite, it won't be late since they won't review that part of your file until after they send out that invite anyway....especially if they screen! hope that makes sense.

4. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    make sure you read the directions on each school's website first. some say wait until you receive an e-mail or some other type of confirmation.