2x2 photo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oceaneyes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how picky they are about the photos for the app process. Could I get away with submitting my senior photo that is 9 years old? :bullcrap:

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how picky they are about the photos for the app process. Could I get away with submitting my senior photo that is 9 years old? :bullcrap:

Dude, go to a passport photo center and pay $10 for a new one or simply take a digital photo of yourself and crop it to 2x2 and print it. A 9 year old photo would be crazy.

its not worth risking it!

hit up walmart and get ur pics there for less than 10 bucks

Members don't see this ad :)
Great guys- Thanks, Just thought I would make sure

Don't pay for pictures. Literally take a digital camera and take a respectable picture of yourself and print it out on your computer on decent computer paper cropped to 2X2. This whole process will take you 1/10 as long as going to a photo shop and paying to have it done. These places usually ask for a photo to staple in the front of your file used mostly if/when you interview and as a way for the interviewers to remember who is who. That said, you want a picture that looks like YOU, but doesn't have to be professional photographer grade stuff.

Take a decent picture. Mugshots mean you don't really care about the app. A well put together app is your first step in the door.

you should send a 2X2 of your avatar. :thumbup:

Please do that, and to make it even better, promise me that you will draw in a nice mullet and "molester moustache" with a black Sharpie.

And good luck. . .