3.19 sGPA, 3.3 cGPA, 30 MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wolverinepwns

Si vis pacem, para bellum
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCLA, 3.19 sGPA, 3.3 cGPA, 30 MCAT, will be taking mcat late july (but i'm hitting 30s already), so the mcat won't be in till late august. over 2000 hrs of clinicals, work as ERtech ECGtech for over 5 years! tons of EC! should have my primary in next week though. will be applying to 24 DO schools? what do you think, what are my chances?

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
show me some love please, SDNers!

Lower end on the GPAs but if you can get a 30 on the MCAT I think you'll have a decent shot somewhere with your great EC's. My only advice would be work on your secondaries now (you can find prompts all over this forum) so when you do get your MCAT back, you can send in your secondaries ASAP and be complete. That will be very important.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lower end on the GPAs but if you can get a 30 on the MCAT I think you'll have a decent shot somewhere with your great EC's. My only advice would be work on your secondaries now (you can find prompts all over this forum) so when you do get your MCAT back, you can send in your secondaries ASAP and be complete. That will be very important.

thank you for the response, I'm actually planning on that, right after my mcat, I will be filling out my secondaries so that I can have all of them ready to be submitted as soon as the MCAT score is released.

I have a 3.15 sGPA, 3.11 cGPA (will be 3.22 cGPA by Aug 20 or so), and a 32 MCAT. I am hoping I am competitive, so I think you are as well if you get that 30.

Do you guys know anyone actually getting in with stats in that vicinity or maybe a little lower?