MD & DO 3.70 cGPA 3.6 sGPA CA resident MCAT 507

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

z32019912

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Done thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest:

Temple
Jefferson
Drexel
EVMS
Rosy Franklin
Loyola
WVU
MCW
SLU
Creighton
LomaLinda (but read their list of don'ts)
Albany
NYMC
VCU
Tulane
U VM
Oakland-B
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment)
Netter
UCD
UCI
UCR
Any DO school. I can't recommend Touro-NY, or LUCOM, for different reasons. Start list with Western (both), PacNW, Touro-CA, TUNCOM and AZCOM

Reactions: 1 user
I suggest:

Temple
Jefferson
Drexel
EVMS
Rosy Franklin
Loyola
WVU
MCW
SLU
Creighton
LomaLinda (but read their list of don'ts)
Albany
NYMC
VCU
Tulane
U VM
Oakland-B
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment)
Netter
UCD
UCI
UCR
Any DO school. I can't recommend Touro-NY, or LUCOM, for different reasons. Start list with Western (both), PacNW, Touro-CA, TUNCOM and AZCOM
Hi, Goro! Thank you so much for your feedback. I have been stressing out about even applying because I know my MCAT isn't the best. To see a list of proposed schools makes me very relieved. I haven't done much research regarding which schools to apply to, hence why I posted in this forum. Do you think I should try for UCSD and Indiana University? I have personal reasons for wanting to attend those schools, but I know they have competitive stats. Also, is it possible to see the schools you listed sectioned into high-reach, mid-reach, and low-reach to get an idea of what I can narrow down to if needed? Thank you so much again for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Not with that MCAT score.
I don't do reaches. I do what I think you're competitive for.

Do you think I should try for UCSD and Indiana University? I have personal reasons for wanting to attend those schools, but I know they have competitive stats. Also, is it possible to see the schools you listed sectioned into high-reach, mid-reach, and low-reach to get an idea of what I can narrow down to if needed? Thank you so much again for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Reactions: 1 user