3.75 GPA WAMC/School list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohioishome

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you score at least 508 on the MCAT you should have a chance for an interview at Ohio schools such as NEOMED, Toledo, Wright, Ohio State and Cincinnati. If you score at least 512 you could try Case also. Are you interested in OOS schools and if so which ones?

If you score at least 508 on the MCAT you should have a chance for an interview at Ohio schools such as NEOMED, Toledo, Wright, Ohio State and Cincinnati. If you score at least 512 you could try Case also. Are you interested in OOS schools and if so which ones?

I am willing to go OOS. I am not sure which schools are OH resident friendly though. I am interested in Wayne State, Oakland, and MSU as well. But I would honestly move anywhere. I lived in the DC area for a semester when I was at my first spine company. I'd prefer a school in a more metropolitan area I am LGBT and usually metropolitan = progressive. I don't think a 512 is a reach since I have so much more time to prepare. Is it worth applying to Toledo's med start program do you know?

For OOS schools you could try:
Oakland Beaumont
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
GW
Tulane

Reactions: 1 user