MD 3.77 cGPA, 3.66 sGPA, 512 MCAT Nontrad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Traygus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
31 years old. MCAT breakdown was 127 , 127, 130, 128. Despite working to support myself, I managed to get decent EC's, only really lacking in clinical volunteering (I do have other volunteering at a suicide prevention and senior talk line center). I know it's a little late to be adding schools this cycle but my University can take a while to get the committee letters finished so I'm still considering adding schools to the list as I have more funding coming in shortly. So far, I'm applying to:

UAB
South Alabama
Vandy (kind of a reach)
Emory (also a reach)

And here's where I'm stuck. I want to add some California schools like UCLA, UCSD, and UCSF. Should I look at other schools on the east coast?

Members don't see this ad.

Here's a more realistic list.

U VM

Miami

St. Louis

Albany

Rochester

Rush

Rosy Franklin

BU

Hofstra

NYMC

VCU

EVMS

Wake Forest

Jefferson

Temple

Drexel

Creighton

George Washington

Tulane

Loyola

Any new MD school. Skip Central MI and the three new FL schools. I can't recommend CNU.

Your state school(s).

Any DO program. Start with ACOM, all three VCOMs, PCOM-GA , LMU, and Wm Carey.

31 years old. MCAT breakdown was 127 , 127, 130, 128. Despite working to support myself, I managed to get decent EC's, only really lacking in clinical volunteering (I do have other volunteering at a suicide prevention and senior talk line center). I know it's a little late to be adding schools this cycle but my University can take a while to get the committee letters finished so I'm still considering adding schools to the list as I have more funding coming in shortly. So far, I'm applying to:

UAB
South Alabama
Vandy (kind of a reach)
Emory (also a reach)

And here's where I'm stuck. I want to add some California schools like UCLA, UCSD, and UCSF. Should I look at other schools on the east coast?