3.7cGPA,3.8sGPA,516 MCAT, Huge Upward Trend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Giraffe_Funk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
post removed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Competitive. Pretty solid trend. They like to see improvements, which you are able to demonstrate. Go rock those interviews, stay humble and confident.

Reactions: 1 user
You really need to cut that list down. You could delete half of them easily. Start with schools that strongly prefer IS or strong regional preference (e.g. U of W, OHSU), and school where you are at the extreme for the 90th percentile MCAT (RFU), and places that get more than 10K applications (e.g. Drexel).

Members don't see this ad :)
I recommend
Keck, UCD, UCI, UCLA, UCSD, UCSF, Albert Einstein, Hofstra, BU, Tufts, Case Western, Emory, George Washington, Georgetown, Drexel, , Loyola Mayo Clinic, NYU, ,Ohio State, , Thomas Jefferson, SUNY Downstate, Tulane, University of Arizona Tucson, University of Arizona Phoenix, , University of Miami, , Vanderbilt, Columbia, Wayne State, Weill Cornell, Albany, Mount Sinai, Duke, Temple, University of Rochester,

Tulane, Emory,

I recommend
Keck, UCD, UCI, UCLA, UCSD, UCSF, Albert Einstein, Hofstra, BU, Tufts, Case Western, Emory, George Washington, Georgetown, Drexel, , Loyola Mayo Clinic, NYU, ,Ohio State, , Thomas Jefferson, SUNY Downstate, Tulane, University of Arizona Tucson, University of Arizona Phoenix, , University of Miami, , Vanderbilt, Columbia, Wayne State, Weill Cornell, Albany, Mount Sinai, Duke, Temple, University of Rochester,

Tulane, Emory,

Thank you!! I will definitely apply to those schools you listed. I am considering also adding CNU (back up in CA), stony brook, NYMC, Baylor or Michigan, and maybe Colorado to your list. I will probably pick one between Baylor and Michigan as they both seem like reach schools and I think your list has a lot of reaches already given my stats.
Which would you recommend me to add between Michigan and Baylor? Also, do you think these other schools I am considering are worthwhile additions or should I not bother?