This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Minister

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
With your stats, apply any place you want but avoid OOS publics that won’t consider you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Every school in existence. Except California North State.

Reactions: 1 users
I suggest these schools with your stats:
Illinois
Northwestern
U Chicago
Case Western
Pittsburgh
Washington University
Rochester
Boston University
Mount Sinai
NYU
Duke
U Michigan
Ohio State
UVA
You can add any other schools that appeal to you.

I suggest these schools with your stats:
Illinois
Northwestern
U Chicago
Case Western
Pittsburgh
Washington University
Rochester
Boston University
Mount Sinai
NYU
Duke
U Michigan
Ohio State
UVA
You can add any other schools that appeal to you.

any opinion on my chances at Harvard, Yale, Perelman, Columbia, and Stanford? I'm worried how my relatively low GPA will impact me, and I know these schools look for absolutely crazy ECs

any opinion on my chances at Harvard, Yale, Perelman, Columbia, and Stanford? I'm worried how my relatively low GPA will impact me, and I know these schools look for absolutely crazy ECs
GPA is fine for them. Nothing is a guarantee, but plenty of people with high MCATs get in with your GPA. The ECs are important. Yale and WashU historically love high MCAT.

You can try those too. I suggested the ones where you are more likely to be interviewed.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks all! I know there are no guarantees at the top schools, so I will definitely apply broadly. Any other recommendations for low/mid-tiers I should consider? I'm looking to apply to roughly 25 schools total.

Thanks all! I know there are no guarantees at the top schools, so I will definitely apply broadly. Any other recommendations for low/mid-tiers I should consider? I'm looking to apply to roughly 25 schools total.
You could add schools such as Cincinnati, Mayo (MN and AZ), Miami.

With a 3.8/526 and a publication it's worth applying to most of the top ~10-15

You are Golden.png