3.84 cGPA, 3.95 sGPA, 33 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Michael Ross

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Volunteering, shadowing, research are fine. Nothing above or below the norm from what I have seen on this forum without going into great detail.
I am a Florida resident and plan to apply to every Florida DO and MD school as well as every California DO and MD school. What should I expect?

Members don't see this ad.

Volunteering, shadowing, research are fine. Nothing above or below the norm from what I have seen on this forum without going into great detail.
I am a Florida resident and plan to apply to every Florida DO and MD school as well as every California DO and MD school. What should I expect?
You should be fine in FL. As much as we need the donations here in the Golden State, I can't recommend an application here, unless you have something special that we don't already have in abundance!

Reactions: 1 users
California isn't very OOS friendly, but Florida should treat you nicely.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejections from the CA schools except USC, Loma Linda, TUCOM-CA and Western. IIs from all the FL schools

Reactions: 1 user