3.86c/30MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebraskamed34

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Top school is Tulane

Also applying to Loyola
Rush
LSU
Univ of Neb
Baylor
WashU StL

Excellent EC and LOR's

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest to expand list to 15 schools at least, if you are from Nebraska - add Creighton, Loyola University Chicago, Rosalind Franklin University and something else midwest based on your stats from MSAR

Top school is Tulane

Also applying to Loyola
Rush
LSU
Univ of Neb
Baylor
WashU StL

Excellent EC and LOR's

And drop Baylor and WashU. WashU has what, a 38 MCAT Avg? (and is known to be a stat *****). Baylor needs 70-75% Texas in state and also has top scores, so not realistic for OOS (or even IS) with a 30.

Members don't see this ad :)
Top school is Tulane

Also applying to Loyola
Rush
LSU
Univ of Neb
Baylor
WashU StL

Excellent EC and LOR's

Certainly add many more schools. Your GPA is very good and your MCAT is decent. I predict that you have success this cycle.

Top school is Tulane

Also applying to Loyola
Rush
LSU
Univ of Neb
Baylor
WashU StL

Excellent EC and LOR's
You should really apply to 10 more schools. I know it cost a lot, but it's a lot cheaper than having to apply again next cycle. From my experience it's three interviews for every acceptance. If an applicant gets interviews at twenty percent of the schools he applied to it's considered a very successful cycle. So if you have a successful cycle, which I believe you will have, with 7 schools in the running that's 1-2 interviews. I know there are many other factors to consider but you should really follow the stats when choosing the number of schools to apply to as well as keeping the list balanced. Good luck and I hope you have an amazing cycle.