Quantcast

3.89 GPA/ 523 MCAT (CC -> UCI Transfer)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blenderhead

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
While I was attending community college, I received a W and a C during the summer semester after my freshman year (both pre-reqs). After my first year at my cc and even after I transferred to UCI, I kept my GPA between 3.85-4.0 every semester/quarter. Could that one bad summer semester keep me out of top tier MD medical schools?

Pagan FutureDoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The ONLY snag you might have is the school you get into requiring a C+ or better in prereqs. Even if that's the case you can always ask for a exception or retake the class over the summer.

UBLI-EINSTEIN

Reaction score
no....What a neuroticism. It's sad enough to see that someone who could achieve such stats would have such a question.

Reactions: 1 users

blenderhead

Reaction score
The ONLY snag you might have is the school you get into requiring a C+ or better in prereqs. Even if that's the case you can always ask for a exception or retake the class over the summer.
The community college I attended did not offer a "+ or -" grading system so it should be fine right?