Jul 23, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
While I was attending community college, I received a W and a C during the summer semester after my freshman year (both pre-reqs). After my first year at my cc and even after I transferred to UCI, I kept my GPA between 3.85-4.0 every semester/quarter. Could that one bad summer semester keep me out of top tier MD medical schools?

About the Ads
Oct 28, 2015
Status
  1. MD/PhD Student
The ONLY snag you might have is the school you get into requiring a C+ or better in prereqs. Even if that's the case you can always ask for a exception or retake the class over the summer.

Jul 23, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
The ONLY snag you might have is the school you get into requiring a C+ or better in prereqs. Even if that's the case you can always ask for a exception or retake the class over the summer.
The community college I attended did not offer a "+ or -" grading system so it should be fine right?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads