3.9 + 34 Q What schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osumc2014

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Average ECs...Some research. OH resident

All 6 Ohio schools

Duke
Northwestern
Penn
Pitt
UChicago Pritzker
Umich
Vanderbilt

How is my list? Should I add more schools?

Members don't see this ad.

can I get some help please?

If you only have "some research" rather than two-plus years of substantive experience (and maybe publications), you might want to rethink the inclusion of schools among the Top Twenty, which are research powerhouses. I'd add maybe three mid-slective schools.

If you haven't seen it, check out the School Selection spreadsheet stickied to the top of this forum for help in picking more schools and for their relative rank.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your stats are competitive for just about anywhere, assuming your EC's are in order (clinical, volunteer, research) and you have good interview skills. However your list outside of the Ohio schools is as top heavy as it gets. Add a couple of mid tiers and/or safeties to be safe. Nobodies list should be 50%+ top tier schools.

Your stats are competitive for just about anywhere, assuming your EC's are in order (clinical, volunteer, research) and you have good interview skills. However your list outside of the Ohio schools is as top heavy as it gets. Add a couple of mid tiers and/or safeties to be safe. Nobodies list should be 50%+ top tier schools.

Thanks for the response, albeit a little late :p I am attending osu in the fall

Thanks for the response, albeit a little late :p I am attending osu in the fall

I realized it was an old post after I already posted. Congrats on the acceptance :thumbup:.