3.987 GPA and 29O MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jro1421

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so here's my stats.

3.987 GPA and 29O MCAT (PS 9, VR 9, BS 11)

- I have several EC's including student government, orientation leader, interfraternity council, university programming board, and a few other less important ones.
- I have some volunteer experience with a month long service trip and community service once or twice a semester.
- 100 hours of practicum internship at a hospital
- Two chemistry awards and in a psychology and Jesuit honor societies
- Unfortunately, no research experience

I'm applying only to University of Arkansas because I decided to apply a little later in the cycle. I already had my interview and I feel it went pretty well.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying only to University of Arkansas because I decided to apply a little later in the cycle. I already had my interview and I feel it went pretty well.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
I think the fact that you already had an interview is a great sign. Perhaps you should think about retaking the MCAT if you haven't already?

I think the fact that you already had an interview is a great sign. Perhaps you should think about retaking the MCAT if you haven't already?

University of Arkansas interviews 97.5 % of their in-state applicants. Either way OP you have a good chance. If you do not get in this cycle then apply early and broadly next cycle. Usually applicants should strive to apply to at least 15 schools and obviously being complete in or before July is probably the best.