This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sshidid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You should receive several interviews from your DO list. For MD delete the reach schools such as Cornell, Tufts and Rochester as your MCAT is too low. You can also remove the state public schools such as Cooper, South Carolina and Wayne State as they prefer their own residents and accept few OOS applicants with your MCAT. You could add schools such as:
Jefferson
Vermont
EVMS
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Rosalind Franklin
Creighton
Are you URM?

Since you have a very high GPA I believe you will receive some MD interviews but it is not possible to predict where or how many.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
AA, currently volunteering and working in one of American's criminal hotspots, hope that helps!
You should have said so before. Apply to Howard, Meharry, Morehouse. Basically all the HBC's. Try for Hofstra too. I think you'll get into an MD school

Reactions: 1 user
Agree with the idea that HBCs should be on the list. Don't forget UCLA/Drew.

I suggest ALL schools in NY; the Philly Triplets, Pitt, Harvard, U VM, Yale, Netter. NYITCOM, UNECOM, Rowan, LECOM, PCOM and TouroNY should be on the list as well.

Agree with the idea that HBCs should be on the list. Don't forget UCLA/Drew.

I suggest ALL schools in NY; the Philly Triplets, Pitt, Harvard, U VM, Yale, Netter. NYITCOM, UNECOM, Rowan, LECOM, PCOM and TouroNY should be on the list as well.

Harvard with a 503 MCAT?