3 admission bulletins from harvard!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eeee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received 3 admission bulletin packets from Harvard so far?

should I be concerned? or this is another of amcas eccentricities?

or is it a sign that they want me, they really want me! (I wish :D )

Members don't see this ad.

I've got several as well. They just recently added me to their database.

I was perusing their online app just to get a feel for it, and all of a sudden i got 2 emails stating that my app had been submitted! I know I didnt check the certification button on the final page, so i'm not sure whats up. Is Harvard going to be looking at my blank app or will they see a revised app when I fill it in and resubmit?

I got one bulletin a month ago. I filled out my app two weeks ago, and got another one last week.

I got the same emails as you baylor21. Talk about overkill... If you go to the submit page and don't even click on "Submit" you get an email for every page you visit after that session saying they've received an application from you. I think that just means they know you've initiated the app. Once you finally submit you have to pay them and then you get an email from lillian_johnson saying thank you for your 'order':

Order:
Item: 1
Description: Harvard Medical School Secondary Application
Price: 75.00
Quantity: 1
Taxable: N

Andrew

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe the OP will get three free acceptances because of this, one for him-/herself, and I could purchase one of the other two.

if any one of u happened to get additional acceptances and u dont need one of them...

can you please pass ONE to me? :D