3 BR House for Rent near Albany Medical College!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katbaer

newdoc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I just graduated AMC and leaving the Albany area for residency- I have a 3 BR 1 and 1/2 bath house for rent. I have lived here for the past 2 years and loved the short 15 minute walk to Albany Medical Center! You can also walk to shops, restaurants, popular student hang-outs (local bars) as well as dry cleaners, salons, drug stores, grocery etc. It is also just a 15 minute walk from St. Peter's, close to the South Clinical Campus and VA Hospital, and a short bike ride from the YMCA, Pharm School, Law School (great library for studying), outdoor track, soccer fields and more! We have a brand new beautiful sunroom/den that opens to a split level deck in the back, great for post-test parties! Lots of storage space in the full dry basement with flooring, attic and 2 car garage. Enjoy the view of the tree lined street from the covered porch in front; we're in a very quiet neighborhood. There is off street parking for 4 cars PLUS the two car detached garage (great in the winter!) We're asking only $1500/month for the whole house, which is available furnished OR unfurnished July 1st!
Call me at 518-423-9830 with questions or if you'd like me to send pictures! :p

Members don't see this ad.