3 Days until MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted515990

Hi there,
So I'm taking the MCAT on thursday. I've done fairly well on practice tests but I'd like to keep doing more to improve my score by 2 or 3 points. Yet I still need to review some minor material stuff and I'm missing some chemistry & Bio exercises which shouldn't take that long.

Any reccomendations if I should focus only on reviewing & practice tests or should I just finish the exercises I'm missing + review?

HELP PLEASE
Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

I would stick to light review of practice tests and rest at this point. You want to go into the MCAT with as much mental clarity as possible, and studying at 100% up until the test will not allow for that. If anything, it's the rest and mental clarity that will give you that slight boost you're hoping for.

I've always found it useful to create what i call a "brain dump" basically a list of facts/equations that you have a hard time remembering that are likely to show up on the test. Take these and practice writing them out on a sheet of paper over and over, sometimes creating acronyms etc can help. Then the second you get into the test "dump" all of this information onto your scrap paper. Bam... now you have a resource look at when you start second guessing yourself about these subjects later on!

Best of luck!
Survivior DO

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the advice everybody! I'm heading to a spiritual spa tomorrow to get some physical & mental massage.
Highly reccomend it.

I would suggest for you to rest at least 2 days of complete rest. No MCAT studying. Your brain and body need a break from studying for the past 3-6 months. If you are missing certain concepts, make a list and review the top 3 that are high yield topics.