USMLE 3 Days. What would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopetocure2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello med ballers!

I wanna know what y'all think about what to do for the last few days before my exam June 30. I honestly feel that on many questions I narrow it down to 2 answers and am just going with my gut. Do any y'all out there feel the same way...just answering questions with your gut feeling and not truly knowing why but you still get it correct? I was thinking about reading either all of Pathoma or first aid the last 2 days before...and by this I mean skim. Or should I just calm down and go outside and enjoy the weather to keep fresh, thoughts?

I've been on a 6 week study plan, first 2 weeks went through Pathoma and slammed out 46 questions per day. The last 4 weeks I have just been doing questions from when I wake up until I go to bed (UW/FA/KA).

My NBMEs thus far:
NBME 11 Week 2: 234
NBME 12 Week 3: 234
NBME 15 Week 4: 249
NBME 16 Week 5: 260
UW: 71%, First Aid 78%

After week 3 I got scared my scores weren't going up so I switched from doing a lot of only 1 subject per day and instead did a little bit of every subject and my scores improved significantly. I did this because my Week 2 and 3 NBMEs were strongest in what I last learned and weakest in what I reviewed 7 days prior. Anyone with similar NBME and/or bank scores, what did your actual score come out to? Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.