3 Points in one month?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihatecoldplay10101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I need a 26 on my MCAT to activate a guaranteed acceptance I have with my BS/MD Program. I took my MCAT for the first time and recently got my scores back, and got a 23 (BS - 9, PS - 6, VR - 8). I know this is abysmal, but I just did not take it seriously. I went in with 0 content review, and I never even took a full length, just fooled around with some passages like 2 days before the exam. My fault.

My second scheduled exam is on September 19th, which is roughly 36 days from today. My plan is as follows:

Do 2-3 chapters from ExamKrackers daily, focusing on my physics and chemistry, follow it with Examkracker 1001 questions, and do at least 2 TBR passages per chapter and review them thoroughly. After my content review, I want to take 4 days to review each science section and finish up the Exam Kracker Full Length exams. Every day I also plan on taking an exam from 101 passages in MCAT EK Book.

My Content Review is set to be just shy of 14 days. After this, I plan on taking a full length AAMC Exam every other day, taking a day to go over my mistakes, and plan on taking #3-#11.

This is my last shot. Do you guys realistically think it is possible for me to jump from 23 to 26? Another question I have is, my first exam had a lot of orgo, (like 2 passages and some discretes), so I am thinking, maybe I got a 23 (which is high for me I guess) because of the curve, is this possible? Is this a factor I should let scare me?

Thanks so much for your help.

Members don't see this ad.